Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ulofoshio

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Ulo barely played. My guess is he was one of the sick guys. Also judging by the snap counts, we played 6 DB’s often vs the Coug. An ILB is the one that comes out. Both Kam Fab and Hampton played most of the game according to the snap counts.

That's what it seemed like during the game. I saw #13 a lot...not making plays but being close to them. His facemask with one hand, back of helmet with the other play was a special one.
    That was one of the dumbest face mask penalties I have ever seen. He could have shoved him out of bounds.
    Yeah same here. I didn't see that he had his facemask in live action. All I saw was him pawing at the back of the guy's head and yelled at the TV for that. WTF was he doing? A solid pad bump and/or shove was all he needed. Instead he grabs the guy by the head with both hands. Weird.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So far Kam Fab legacy is getting torched by Michigan on a long TD run, and that facemask

Get it together my dude
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So far Kam Fab legacy is getting torched by Michigan on a long TD run, and that facemask

Get it together my dude

I never bash the kids, but he's my least favorite player in a secondary that gets shredded weekly. He's probably made a cameo appearance on every pac12 WR highlight film.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Get it together my dude

I never bash the kids, but he's my least favorite player in a secondary that gets shredded weekly. He's probably made a cameo appearance on every pac12 WR highlight film.
    got absolutely postered against UCLA, forgot about that