Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today is Day #1

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
... of Hardcore Husky's second decade

Comments

• Options
    Swaye said:

Well we beat Kim, which is roughly akin to the war in the west against Hitler, but we still have Tojo to destroy, and he wears leopard print jackets.

big sloppy jugs did Tojo have?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My mind is still stuck in the Sark years. What a time to be alive.

It’s incredible he’s the head coach at Texas.

Yes, the sark years…some of us remember more than most others here, the roots of the Halfbrain movement born in the Gilby/Willingham:years, then in the Sark years where doogs showed up in force, barking for Sark’s kick ass pressers, FREE PUB, “can’t you just be happy with a win” attitude..etc. Some of us were there, in the trenches, fighting acceptance of mediocrity and acceptance low expectations that came with it.

Now we continue the fight against those who didn’t get their hands dirty in those years, those who ignore issues as only see the final score, are enamored by the cosmetic and how things look, make excuses for fan apathy and a miss managed athletic department. The fight continues, progress was made, but as in life, the new generation doesn’t appreciate the work of the previous generation that they foundation for what they have today. That’s ok . The old guard has not abandoned the cause. We still have much to do, but I am confident we will prevail! Let’s GO!!!1!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Based upon your YouTube search history we know there’s way more than just a war going on in your mind.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Well we beat Kim, which is roughly akin to the war in the west against Hitler, but we still have Tojo to destroy, and he wears leopard print jackets.

kind of a slap in the face to hitler to compare him to kim, no?

(never in my life did i think i would scribe a sentence like that).