Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Penix is a Husky legend

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

We win maybe 6 games this year without him. If we make a NY6 and win it he will leap frog Tui for me for my all time favorite UW QB.

Needs to come back another year for that. No renta QBs allowed. Come on NIL money. . . .
    He needs to win something meaningful rental or not.

The regular season has been great and all but I'll need to see a Rose Bowel or similar.

Wtf are we? Ducks?
    10-2 before the season would have been considered something meaningful. We won a lot more games than we were supposed to.
    So you are on board with 10-2 vs. The softest schedule in a decade leap frogging him over Tui?
    Top 10 Oregon
    Top 20 Oregon State
    Top 20 Ranked UCLA
    7-8 win Coog team

Ok softest
    Ok!
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Stories of a Portal Legend. Just need him to be an NIL with insurance policy, 2 seasons, portal legend. Then give the guy a statue.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Stories of a Portal Legend. Just need him to be an NIL with insurance policy, 2 seasons, portal legend. Then give the guy a statue.

Thanks Jason. You’ve always been my favorite player from Vashon Island.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,481
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If he gets a 4th round or lower NFL grade, a world exists where someone steps up to give him a multi-million NIL and he's better off returning for another year at UW.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If he gets a 4th round or lower NFL grade, a world exists where someone steps up to give him a multi-million NIL and he's better off returning for another year at UW.

He is not doing his own audibles. And he has health concerns. Those are the main reasons the nfl would critique him. He has a cannon and is accurate though. I think he would be 1st/2nd round grade without the injury history.

This is where if we were a real football school he could make 7 figures and solidify his draft status with an extra Year. We are not that type of school though.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He is not doing his own audibles. And he has health concerns. Those are the main reasons the nfl would critique him. He has a cannon and is accurate though. I think he would be 1st/2nd round grade without the injury history.

This is where if we were a real football school he could make 7 figures and solidify his draft status with an extra Year. We are not that type of school though.
    So… who is calling the pass pro at the line? Grubb?

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,311
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penix isn’t walking back through that door, guysm. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s played his last gayme at UW.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

Penix isn’t walking back through that door, guysm. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s played his last gayme at UW.

If he doesn’t play the rose bowl legend status gets dented.

He gets great protection from the OL.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The entire offense supports Penix. He under threw his wide receivers on most of the long bombs last night.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck off. Tui has a W over one of the most talented teams ever. He also played in a conference that was not complete shit like the current pac12
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

The entire offense supports Penix. He under threw his wide receivers on most of the long bombs last night.

Hmm, gotta disagree with you there. Seems like he was overthrowing most to begin, then started nailing it. There were some under thrown long balls, but I don’t think most of them were.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Is the Penix not playing a bowl game talk pure speculation? He needs all the eyes he can get, he is a mid-round pick.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is the Penix not playing a bowl game talk pure speculation? He needs all the eyes he can get, he is a mid-round pick.

Everything is pure speculation.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Currently message board chatter. I can imagine the scouts would want to see a prime time showcase and Penix himself might relish the opportunity.

And what about Odunze Sr.? What are his thoughts?? Husky nation awaits....

Honestly, I see a big game showcase as perhaps too much to turn down.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FINALLY! An unsolicited Penix pic that I actually *want* to see!
    So this is the only one in the good pile for today. How many in the unwanted pile? How many from a confused @huskyhooligan?