Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 weeks ago Oregon was talking about the playoff

Comments

• flatusflatus Member Posts: 871
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

And now are going to the Alamo Bowl or some shit. LOL.

Apparently coaching experience matters. Who knew?

This staff deserves an avalanche of pain and misery for being complete fucktards. Not sure they're capable of learning based on yesterday's repeat performance but at least we? can hold out hope for a new OC with an IQ over 81.

Cheering for you all to beat SC followed by a thorough plungering in the Rose Bowl.

#weareawomensbasketballschool
    #justkillmenow

We’ve been told that’s a Championship coaching staff even though we all knew it wasn’t true about halfway thru the 1st quarter of the Georgia game. Shit program you got there.

We also don’t play SC, dumbass.
    Obviously. Too bad about that tiebreaker. Bummer. Travesty of justice. Unequivocally, the best team will be absent from Las Vegas.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

flatus said:

This staff deserves an avalanche of pain and misery for being complete fucktards. Not sure they're capable of learning based on yesterday's repeat performance but at least we? can hold out hope for a new OC with an IQ over 81.

Cheering for you all to beat SC followed by a thorough plungering in the Rose Bowl.

#justkillmenow

We’ve been told that’s a Championship coaching staff even though we all knew it wasn’t true about halfway thru the 1st quarter of the Georgia game. Shit program you got there.

Obviously. Too bad about that tiebreaker. Bummer. Travesty of justice. Unequivocally, the best team will be absent from Las Vegas.
    Too bad about that 4th quarter, I think the Beavs might run the ball again. The only thing that would make me feel better after that is punching a Beaver fan in the back of the head. Loser program.
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

flatus said:

#justkillmenow

Too bad about that 4th quarter, I think the Beavs might run the ball again. The only thing that would make me feel better after that is punching a Beaver fan in the back of the head. Loser program.
    I have no valid argument to dispute your assertion.
    Standard Supporter

Another revelation from all this that hasn't been talked about much is that Tosh Lupoi is exactly who we thought he would be as a DC and Meat Martin is still the same coach even with all 4 and 5 star players

Yup. Fuck.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Looks like Oregon still in position for the Rose Bowl. Congrats

Holy shit is this guy trolling? ND loses and moves UP? Oregon falls ONE spot while Clemson dropped like 4?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Canzano article is a great fucking read and gives a ton of insight into how Oregon is essentially owned by a bunch of rich, spoiled asshole boosters.

Tl;dr -they view Lanning as a little boy who can't be blamed because he doesn't know any better and are focusing their fury on the guy who hired him. It's pretty clear why Chip and Wilcox wanted nothing to do with this

@JoeEDangerously and @WoolleyDoog
    Would love to here you opine on this for the pod

They're paying him to remind everyone that Oregon has super rich boosters who are still cool even though they bought a soft loser team and went to a soft loser school.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s been a tough November
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The Canzano article is a great fucking read and gives a ton of insight into how Oregon is essentially owned by a bunch of rich, spoiled asshole boosters.

Tl;dr -they view Lanning as a little boy who can't be blamed because he doesn't know any better and are focusing their fury on the guy who hired him. It's pretty clear why Chip and Wilcox wanted nothing to do with this

Didn't see this until after we did the pod. We've talked about doing a full on just anti-Oregon pod in the offseason but want to avoid being to Jim Moorish at the same time.

I think it was pretty clear no one wanted to coach at Oregon and it's why they ended up basically making a Sark uber young coordinator hire. If they were who they thought they were THEY would have hired Lincoln Riley.

It seems like we're hearing more and more that Phil Knight basically runs the program, which seems like it won't work at all. I feel they had their real success when they had Chip and I'm pretty sure he just did his own thing and Knight signed checks.

Also, it's a horse I beat a lot but the huge commitment to recruiting and recruiting rankings is interesting for them. They're always carried by a bunch of try hard less recruits with a couple of bough 5 stars.
    There’s speculation about this out there. Knight wants a natty and tim is running out for him.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,388
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't see this until after we did the pod. We've talked about doing a full on just anti-Oregon pod in the offseason but want to avoid being to Jim Moorish at the same time.

I think it was pretty clear no one wanted to coach at Oregon and it's why they ended up basically making a Sark uber young coordinator hire. If they were who they thought they were THEY would have hired Lincoln Riley.

It seems like we're hearing more and more that Phil Knight basically runs the program, which seems like it won't work at all. I feel they had their real success when they had Chip and I'm pretty sure he just did his own thing and Knight signed checks.

Also, it's a horse I beat a lot but the huge commitment to recruiting and recruiting rankings is interesting for them. They're always carried by a bunch of try hard less recruits with a couple of bough 5 stars.
    There’s speculation about this out there. Knight wants a natty and tim is running out for him.
    Tragic. Hope it's over soon. I'm guessing he has tried but the way to buy a natty would be throwing money at Urban or Lincoln Riley or Fickell not paying a bunch of moneys to unproven high school dudes.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,388
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tragic. Hope it's over soon. I'm guessing he has tried but the way to buy a natty would be throwing money at Urban or Lincoln Riley or Fickell not paying a bunch of moneys to unproven high school dudes.
    Phil knight has always been about underpaid and overworked child labor.
    I might actually dial up Soros the day Phil dies and organize a celebration at Nike stores ala Auburn celebrating when Bear Bryant died. I'll also pay them to burn Tinker Hatfield's fucking pork pie hat.