Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone catch the UO radio call at the end of the game?

124»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

ASU had two wins. I’d try to play that one down too when I’m beating my chest about being better than Utah. SC’s only loss.

You’re the only one giving a fuck about Utah. I get they’re also still living in your head for having a better season than you and plungering you twice last year, but I don’t care. Gas up the RV if you can afford it and head to Vegas with the flock.
    See Haie, Slackjaw.

JFC.
    All I need to see is you caring about Utah/UW, hilarious.
    Not nearly as much as you caring about your Big Bro.
    When you get rattled your zingers get very repetitive. Have fun in Vegas, hope the RV makes it!
    Haie calling someone else repetitive…

You’re having an absolute Hindenburg tonight, pal.
    I’ve posted here for 3 months and I wish I was joking when I say you guys have 3 jokes. 🪫
    What are the 3 jokes? I’m sure I’ll be able to add a few more.
    You have none, besides recycling 46x drivel. I’m sure he’ll fill you in on his 3 at the pump tomorrow.
    Same 3 jokes for 3 months straight and can’t name any of them.

Must have gone to University of Oregon Community College.

Haie levels of malfunction.
    Can’t? Won’t. Referring to me as Haie is a 46x original though, you’re so boring you can’t even find your own lane. Pathetic.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

ASU had two wins. I’d try to play that one down too when I’m beating my chest about being better than Utah. SC’s only loss.

You’re the only one giving a fuck about Utah. I get they’re also still living in your head for having a better season than you and plungering you twice last year, but I don’t care. Gas up the RV if you can afford it and head to Vegas with the flock.
    See Haie, Slackjaw.

JFC.
    When you get rattled your zingers get very repetitive. Have fun in Vegas, hope the RV makes it!

I’ve posted here for 3 months and I wish I was joking when I say you guys have 3 jokes. 🪫
    You have none, besides recycling 46x drivel. I’m sure he’ll fill you in on his 3 at the pump tomorrow.

Can’t? Won’t. Referring to me as Haie is a 46x original though, you’re so boring you can’t even find your own lane. Pathetic.
    I think it’s because you don’t want to hear my other great jokes.

Everyone knew who you were on day one. You honestly think you’re clever enough to create some other character? You have about five words in your Oregon grad like vocabulary.

But do your thing, pal.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See Haie, Slackjaw.

JFC.

Everyone knew who you were on day one. You honestly think you’re clever enough to create some other character? You have about five words in your Oregon grad like vocabulary.

But do your thing, pal.
    I can’t believe his fuckery works but Haie has you seeing ghosts. Unreal.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See Haie, Slackjaw.

JFC.

But do your thing, pal.
    I can’t believe his fuckery works but Haie has you seeing ghosts. Unreal.
    You couldn’t even fool 46.

Terrible work. Resume in the bin.