Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone catch the UO radio call at the end of the game?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I remember the last time I tuned into a Husky game on the radio. I think I was 12 y/o at the time.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

I remember the last time I tuned into a Husky game on the radio. I think I was 12 y/o at the time.

I follow their 24-7 guy on Twitter because they’re losers with loser fans and I’m not tormented by how their coach talks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

I follow their 24-7 guy on Twitter because they’re losers with loser fans and I’m not tormented by how their coach talks.
    signed,

NoNatty fan of a glorified community college
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

You keep saying you’re in your 30s. You didn’t even know it happened. All you know is 20-25 years of torment by a community college. It’s probably very frustrating. I can see it in your writing style.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

You keep saying you’re in your 30s. You didn’t even know it happened. All you know is 20-25 years of torment by a community college. It’s probably very frustrating. I can see it in your writing style.
    DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

I don’t think a team that lost to ASU should be screeching about things not being fair and walking around calling themselves “the best team.” Utah had a far more difficult schedule than UW this year and has already beat the #1 seed. They are fine participants.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

I don’t think a team that lost to ASU should be screeching about things not being fair. Utah had a far more difficult schedule than UW this year and has already beat the #1 seed. They are fine participants.
    Screeching? Don't think it's fair?

I'm saying UW is better, because they are. Score 7 on Oregon's defense you're mid.

Also saying Kalivkadesperare was dumb to eliminate divisions.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

I don’t think a team that lost to ASU should be screeching about things not being fair. Utah had a far more difficult schedule than UW this year and has already beat the #1 seed. They are fine participants.

I'm saying UW is better, because they are. Score 7 on Oregon's defense you're mid.

What about when you lose to probation era ASU? Sheesh! Now that’s bad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

It's actually one conference loss. Doesn't count for more than that, sorry.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

So is Utahs 7 point output against Oregon. Are you STILL a student at UO?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

No one is saying UW should get to go based on the rules. They're saying the rule change is stupid, and it had the inverse effect it than what it was intended for.

But world's biggest Utah fan all the sudden thinks they're a better team than UW. Should be a great, competitive game of watching SC hate fuck them from getting jobbed the first time.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

No one is saying UW should get to go based on the rules. They're saying the rule change is stupid, and it had the inverse effect it than what it was intended for.

But world's biggest Utah fan all the sudden thinks they're a better team than UW. Should be a great, competitive game of watching SC hate fuck them from getting jobbed the first time.
    It doesn’t matter what I think. That’s where you’re very child like. You think it matters what you think and not what actually is.

Utah played by FAR the more difficult schedule between the two.

You don’t even have that tiebreaker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

It doesn’t matter what I think. That’s where you’re very child like. You think it matters what you think and not what actually is.

Utah is fucking mid and you're retarded so I can understand why you think they're good. This isn't your LDS brother's Utah from last year that prison fucked you guys in battleship constumes.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

Utah is fucking mid and you're retarded so I can understand why you think they're good. This isn't your LDS brother's Utah from last year that prison fucked you guys in battleship constumes.
    Right, so it’s just your opinion that they shouldn’t be in.

Seems like you might have a bias on this one, though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

They should be in based on the rules.

Just like you guys lost the North to Jimmy fucking Lake in 2020. But I hear Oregon's a winner.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

Just like you guys lost the North to Jimmy fucking Lake in 2020. But I hear Oregon's a winner.
    You didn’t show up to play. What were we supposed to do? Quit too?
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

Jimmy knew the plunger was waiting in Eugene. “We don’t have enough healthy guys.” LOL.....

And this retard likes to talk pussy teams.
  • Options
    ASU is uw’s kryptonite.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

ASU is uw’s kryptonite.

When did Oregon beat them again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

signed,

DEATH ROW!

That was funny.

Pressing.

Jimmy knew the plunger was waiting in Eugene. “We don’t have enough healthy guys.” LOL.....

And this retard likes to talk pussy teams.
    Imagine being this big of an uninformed dipshit.

You were crying outside of Husky Stadium with Nick Scody, weren't you.