Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beavs challenge spot

Somehow refs confirm the ball was behind the runner’s knee to confirm that spot.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,953 Swaye's Wigwam
    Unfuckingbelievable. Pac12 refs gonna Pac12 ref. 2 horrendous spots in a row
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,986
    I blame the refs!!!!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    That may have been the worst series of officiating I’ve seen all year.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Never a doubt.

LOL.....
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

The only explanation is that the P12 needs oregon to win for some reason. Most.Blatant.Missed.Call.EVER
    EwaDawg said:

The only explanation is that the P12 needs oregon to win for some reason. Most.Blatant.Missed.Call.EVER
    Or refs blow calls all the time. Naaah, got to be a conspricy for Oregon to win, "for some reason."
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Beav could have stopped Ducks from going 95 yards for the TD right before half, so not gonna blame the refs if they lose.

But holy crap that was a really bad look for an officiating group that already has the worst reputation in sports.
    TheHB said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

Or refs blow calls all the time. Naaah, got to be a conspricy for Oregon to win, "for some reason."
    If you can’t see that it was a lot more than refs blowing a call, I can’t help you.

1) linesman clearly marks spot incorrectly
    2) no other refs help the brother out with his retardation
    3) the booth is busy pouring velveeta on their nachos and doesn’t buzz the field ref
    4) babushka, in disbelief, needs to burn a timeout when TSIO
    5) and this is the capper, not only does booth back up the on-field retards, they CONFIRM the call when everyone knows it was wrong, and not even close to being right.

Oregon cannot make one single complaint about the refs for the remainder of the game. Not one.
    I'm not complaining about the refs, but someone here is.
    EwaDawg said:

LOL.......

OK!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

TheHB said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

If you can’t see that it was a lot more than refs blowing a call, I can’t help you.

1) linesman clearly marks spot incorrectly
    2) no other refs help the brother out with his retardation
    3) the booth is busy pouring velveeta on their nachos and doesn’t buzz the field ref
    4) babushka, in disbelief, needs to burn a timeout when TSIO
    5) and this is the capper, not only does booth back up the on-field retards, they CONFIRM the call when everyone knows it was wrong, and not even close to being right.

Oregon cannot make one single complaint about the refs for the remainder of the game. Not one.
    I'm not complaining about the refs, but someone here is.
    Them refs is paid!!!
    The refs screw the beavs again!!!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

I'm going to start giving your posts in the tug a fuck off because of your level of duck retardation.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I'm going to start giving your posts in the tug a fuck off because of your level of duck retardation.
    Frankly, I concur. They’re better on the other bored.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,831 Founders Club
    Finally A P12 commissioner is tweaking the results of a game in the best interest of the conference. There’s no way they don’t at least move the ball forwards a half yard unless they’ve been told to look the other way.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Finally A P12 commissioner is tweaking the results of a game in the best interest of the conference. There’s no way they don’t at least move the ball forwards a half yard unless they’ve been told to look the other way.

If was definitely a momentum changer
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370

SFGbob said:

Vengeful @MikeDamone best @MikeDamone

Oregon cheats

Well documented

Phil Knight pays off the refs.