Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official So you're saying there's a chance Bowl: Part 1

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

USC would plunger us? Caleb Williams would probably throw 10 touchdowns. It might be a blessing in disguise missing the P12 championship as it might give us a better chance at a NY6 bowl.

We would plunger each other. I think that game is very winnable, we don't stop anyone so what difference does it make how good they are offensively. Their Defense is terrible.
    The difference is not having to play Georgia in the first round of the playoffs and get ass raped.

I'll take a Rose Bowl against Michigan or the cotton against Tennessee instead.
    We wouldn’t make the playoff even if we hypothetically won the Pac, TF are you smoking?
    Was saying had we? not lost to AZ.

Don't try to bully me @dnc I'm not some junior poaster you can run.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,620

dnc said:

Doogles said:

USC would plunger us? Caleb Williams would probably throw 10 touchdowns. It might be a blessing in disguise missing the P12 championship as it might give us a better chance at a NY6 bowl.

We would plunger each other. I think that game is very winnable, we don't stop anyone so what difference does it make how good they are offensively. Their Defense is terrible.
    The difference is not having to play Georgia in the first round of the playoffs and get ass raped.

We wouldn’t make the playoff even if we hypothetically won the Pac, TF are you smoking?

Guess I didn't see that in the context, my bad
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Guess I didn't see that in the context, my bad