Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just another reason why Trump needs to go away

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goddamn America >>>>>>> Make America Great Again
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No it's Goddamn America vs. The Holocaust wasn't that bad and the Jews kind of had it coming to them.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Trump Dined at Mar-a-Lago with White Nationalist, Holocaust Denier Nick Fuentes Alongside Kanye West; UPDATE – Trump Responds, ‘Had Never Met and Knew Nothing About’ Fuentes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/25/trump-dined-at-mar-a-lago-with-white-nationalist-holocaust-denier-nick-fuentes-alongside-kanye-west/

You have two choices here, Trump is playing footsie with bigots or he has a completely incompetent staff surrounding him. You want to spend the next 2 years defending this crap? Nominate Trump.

Exactly having to explain every dumb ass thing he said instead of meant is exhausting... give me Ron the man anyday.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Who I’d vote for.

1. A non racist who as great policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)
    2. A racist who never does anything racist, and has great policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)
    3. A non racist who has terrible policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)
    4. A racist who has terrible policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)….basically Biden.

Is trump 1 or 2? Some think he’s racist. I haven’t seen it. But if he is, what did he do in deed as president that would make him a racist?

(I’ve never voted for trump or Biden. HTH)

I don’t think Trump is a racist, I think he is an idiot who doesn’t have the good sense to shun shitty people if they have praised him.
    This
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    Who gives a shit. Dems think he's the devil. I think beneath the arrogant bluster he's a good person. But who gives a shit to all this

Fiddling while Rome burns
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm too busy attacking the chi com pedo in the White House to follow this nonsense
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

Who I’d vote for.

2. A racist who never does anything racist, and has great policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)
    4. A racist who has terrible policy (fiscal, domestic, foreign)….basically Biden.

Is trump 1 or 2? Some think he’s racist. I haven’t seen it. But if he is, what did he do in deed as president that would make him a racist?

I don’t think Trump is a racist, I think he is an idiot who doesn’t have the good sense to shun shitty people if they have praised him.
    This
    Yeah, no. He may be surrounded by Yes-Men, but he's no idiot. His instincts have been right on about 90% of the time since he initially ran for Prez in 2016. And the longer this truly shitty administration is in power, the better Trump looks.

The truly evil mainstream media that seeks to normalize every form of conflict in the pursuit of profit largely forms public opinion. Unless or until their death grip on information we are allowed to see is removed, we won't see any good presidents or presidencies, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    So Kanye wants to come to dinner and shows up with two others that were never mentioned. Did Trump know who this guy was on sight? Kanye pull this little stunt? Kanye is nutty.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Where is anyone on the Trump staff telling him that having dinner with either one of these guys is a really bad idea? So Trump doesn't know anything about Fuentes, hell that's probably true, but someone on his staff should have known and this dinner should have never happened. Again, do you want to defend this kind of crap for the next two years or would you rather have someone who isn't constantly shooting themselves in the foot?

Lots of anecdotal chatter out there over the years that Trump often dismissed what his staff tells him. Many ex-staffers report that “managing” him was next to impossible due to various combinations of “I’m smarter than all of you,” short attention span and the aforementioned weakness for flattery. So it’s always possible that they told him to not do it.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

Who I’d vote for.

This
    Yeah, no. He may be surrounded by Yes-Men, but he's no idiot. His instincts have been right on about 90% of the time since he initially ran for Prez in 2016. And the longer this truly shitty administration is in power, the better Trump looks.

The truly evil mainstream media that seeks to normalize every form of conflict in the pursuit of profit largely forms public opinion. Unless or until their death grip on information we are allowed to see is removed, we won't see any good presidents or presidencies, I'm afraid.
    He’s not an intellectual idiot. That’s for certain. What he is is a man with a good functioning brain and the right take on most things who is a prisoner to his ego and insecurities (we all have both) and has massive impulse control challenges. That makes him appear like an idiot from time to time.

• Options
    Sledog said:

So Kanye wants to come to dinner and shows up with two others that were never mentioned. Did Trump know who this guy was on sight? Kanye pull this little stunt? Kanye is nutty.

I think giving that moron 5 min is just about as stupid as dining with try Holocaust deniers.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I think giving that moron 5 min is just about as stupid as dining with try Holocaust deniers.
    I'm not saying the optics suck I'm wondering if Kanye ran this stunt to hurt Trump.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is it to early to be tired of this kind of drama already? Yes we know the corrupt media and Progressives hate Trump but at some point stop stepping on your own GD dick.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm not saying the optics suck I'm wondering if Kanye ran this stunt to hurt Trump.
    So Trump agreed to have dinner with one antisemite but not two antisemites
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,107
    46XiJCAB said:

Is it to early to be tired of this kind of drama already? Yes we know the corrupt media and Progressives hate Trump but at some point stop stepping on your own GD dick.

I disagree and am not tired of these stories. I think Trump needs to keep up the fight, prove the RINOs wrong.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

I disagree and am not tired of these stories. I think Trump needs to keep up the fight, prove the RINOs wrong.
    Shocking how the Kunt failed to show where Trump had previously had dinner with Holocaust deniers. Anti-Semites aren't welcome in my party Mellow, while your party elects them to office and elevates them into positions of honor.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

You voted for a pedophile

I'd run away from that too
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

The segment of people who love Trump precisely because of these antics are not serious people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

The segment of people who love Trump precisely because of these antics are not serious people.
    You alienate far more people than you attract with this crap. It also just further exposes how Trump can't attract and surround himself with a competent staff.