Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's Official...The Dystopian Nightmare Has Become Reality (Fed launches own digital coin)

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So my account will be frozen when my dog pisses on the neighbor's lawn, at some point.

Let's try punishing our way to the perfect world. It's worked so well before.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

So my account will be frozen when my dog pisses on the neighbor's lawn, at some point.

Your use of money is throttled until your vax app is up to date with the 75th booster
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Your use of money is throttled until your vax app is up to date with the 75th booster
    You can spend your vouchers freely until zelenskyy Jr twats that he needs more funds to defend democracy, then it’s bicycles and bugs for the rest of the year.