Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaepernick Gets Paid

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Isn't Lynch working on a possible 4 game suspension this year?

I'm not saying that Michael will take over as the starter immediately, but I definitely see much more of getting others carries than Marshawn this year not only to get Michael some needed experience, but also to help Lynch stay fresh for the December division games and playoffs when you need him.

Good/Great teams are at their best at finding ways to develop their depth so that it becomes next man up.

For as much as I love Lynch as a RB, his style is a brutal one for him long term. I have a hard time believing that he'll be an effective back when he gets to his 30s.

And as for Gore, I know that SF has been saying that, but they have also done a relatively good job of not only keeping his carries down in most games, but he also throws up his fair share of stinker 13 for 16 type games now.

The myth is that Lynch is purely a bruiser, but it's not true. His elusiveness rating on PFF was either best or 2nd best in the league. There's no 4 game suspension either. Maybe one for the DUI, but I think he already pled that down. You don't depend on unproven backs when you are a Super Bowl champ. Theres no reason to get rid of Lynch.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    15 bucks an hour. Max.