Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Takis highpoint was his hardcore 4* eval by DDY and Coker.

LOL if we still had Petersen and started all the cotton candy fucking 4 stars those guys would have him start day one, we would be mired in 6 win seasons at best.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not one to usually celebrate internet victories but the anonymous Husky online community beat Taki and the twerp who posted this 70-21.

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I'm not one to usually celebrate internet victories but the anonymous Husky online community beat Taki and the twerp who posted this 70-21.

In-season natty. Check.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I don't see a problem. Despite the doom and gloom that we? are famous for here it looks to me like the Big Gal is more serious about football than any AD since Lude. Low bar to be sure but she made a smart move on our fat coach and NIL is up and running

Probably better to be a bit low key about the details IMO

Oregon did not implode like Texas A&M like I hoped but the locker room remains a tricky place when you have millionaires next to Door Dash drivers. That needs to be sorted out at any school

It's possible the UW buy a savings bond approach is a smoke screen for straight cash homie like the rest. We'll see how recruiting does

AS a bidnessman myself I'd rather pay for proven performance through the portal than high school high guys

Excellent points. It would BEHOOVE Jen to allow the fan base to donate to strictly football, and then have a Fundraiser B which is other sports. This would vastly increase donations to football (the cash cow) and you'd still have your bleeding hearts who would give generously to the other sports.
    I looked into that Montlake Futures donation thing and if you donate, you can select football as an option. I couldn’t tell if you can direct donations to specific players though.
    if that's literal then that's great. I had assumed the worst by the way she speaks
    Same here. I was surprised when I looked.
    I should have looked into it myself further before commenting on it publicly.
    New bored motto.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Definitely not AZ, Owen is his own brand of special.
    @OwenTooelve is managed by @MikeSeaver at your local Gresham pump hole.

Expect a Zoolander like self immolation at that place if UW wins in Seattle next year.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    http://es.pn/1wEVRUg

So unless this campfire roasted marshmellow can’t budget 3,600$ in cash (UW football is 3200-3600 I can’t remember) from his full ride stipend he DESERVES to work for TRT Bezos.
    You have everything fucking paid for on campus, housing, food, gear, whores. THEN you get bands to spend on booze, weed, and all the Kona’s your heart desires… but THATS NOT ENOUGH!!
    I can tell from experience, the full time associate job at Nike is gonna be a struggle for my guy.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

dnc said:

Expect a Zoolander like self immolation at that place if UW wins in Seattle next year.
    Gresham. Ouch. What a shit stain that area has become.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

dnc said:

Gresham. Ouch. What a shit stain that area has become.
    I remember when everything within about 10 blocks east or west of Hogan St was new and shiny at the end of the 80s. Now it just looks the same as the Rockwood or Gateway areas, maybe even worse.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Suck it, haterz

Defensive Line Grade: F

Explanation: The guys up front were victimized throughout the conclusion of the game. There's not much more to say. Few reps were won and for the most part the reps lost were decisive with massive holes opened for four different OSU runners to run through. That's an underrated part of the OSU rushing dominance. It wasn't just one heroic effort. The Beavers put four different players in the backfield and each made things happen.

PFF did not think highly of Oregon's defensive line in this one. No player received a positive grade aside from Taki Taimani. Jordon Riley received the worst defensive grade on the team with Casey Rogers and Brandon Dorlus not far behind. As a defense, this was the worst run defense grade of the season other than Georgia
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

“Excellent points. It would BEHOOVE Jen to allow the fan base to donate to strictly football, and then have a Fundraiser B which is other sports. This would vastly increase donations to football (the cash cow) and you'd still have your bleeding hearts who would give generously to the other sports.

I looked into that Montlake Futures donation thing and if you donate, you can select football as an option. I couldn’t tell if you can direct donations to specific players though.

if that's literal then that's great. I had assumed the worst by the way she speaks

Same here. I was surprised when I looked.

I should have looked into it myself further before commenting on it publicly.

Based on what Cohen has done thus far, most reasonable people would’ve made the same assumption.”

From a practical operations standpoint, I’m guessing there is a politically correct group that administers the NIL booty and i would venture to say that the “checked box” is a red herring feel good ploy to “suggest” the desired use of funds without any obligation to actually do so. Just a hunch.