Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach Prime to the Colorado Buffaloes?!

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Went to the CU-Arizona game today. Had a lot of fun, but goddamn it was frustrating seeing the Buffs trip over their dicks multiple times.

I’m still on the Prime bandwagon though, even if his tenure there is a ticking time bomb.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Went to the CU-Arizona game today. Had a lot of fun, but goddamn it was frustrating seeing the Buffs trip over their dicks multiple times.

I’m still on the Prime bandwagon though, even if his tenure there is a ticking time bomb.

to be fair, buffs light years ahead of where they were last year, but they still suck.

lookin forward to the boof/cuog cripple fight friday night. who gonna end up on the bottom of this dead ass conference for the last time?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

to be fair, buffs light years ahead of where they were last year, but they still suck.

lookin forward to the boof/cuog cripple fight friday night. who gonna end up on the bottom of this dead ass conference for the last time?
    I don’t think any reasonable person is disputing that, but I’m just saying they don’t suck as much as people think they do. Colorado should have won that game yesterday.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,576
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t think any reasonable person is disputing that, but I’m just saying they don’t suck as much as people think they do. Colorado should have won that game yesterday.
    The team that was there last year is gone. This is 98% Primes hand picked team and they’ve proven to suck pretty hard. He was supposed to bring in “Louis” but instead just brought his baggage.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The team that was there last year is gone. This is 98% Primes hand picked team and they’ve proven to suck pretty hard. He was supposed to bring in “Louis” but instead just brought his baggage.
    Yeah, but he got a lot of people thinking it was LV. That stadium, small as it was, was packed and people were excited. While some of the hype around him has cooled, I still think the man is able to spin some straw into gold spin for the recruits, and lest we forget Colorado is going into the Big 12 where there biggest opponents next year are Okie State, Kansas State, and @89ute's Utes.

So if he's lucky (and sometimes it's better to be lucky than good), he could make a decent run next year.

Or it all fucking blows up and he's exposed as the snake oil salesman he is. Either way, I'm happy to LIPO.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    prime can coach. outside of Oregon/UCLA they have been competitive. He will be a great fit for big12
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think it also puts to bed the idea you can just portal a team into existence. Those guys need reps together to play cohesively.

It's one thing to add a few key pieces via portal but you have to have a program to add to in the first place.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

ive been described as “pretty fucking far from reasonable.”

prime got knockoff LV luggage up in boulder.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,964
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was wrong. I called six wins…
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cougs nuked the Sanders family from orbit
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am too. They will be much better next year. Deion is a little too abrasive, but he’s still getting some studs this portal season.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I am too. They will be much better next year. Deion is a little too abrasive, but he’s still getting some studs this portal season.
    Stud OL and DL are few and far between in the portal. They don’t need more wrs and rbs
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Stud OL and DL are few and far between in the portal. They don’t need more wrs and rbs
    They will pay and get some guys. They aren’t winning a natty next year, but top 25 is feasible.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I was wrong. I called six wins…

I need to dig through this thread, but pretty sure I called four wins.

Also, wasn’t @BuffBuffPass trying to get a $10k bet going with @GreenRiverGatorz about the Buffs getting 5 wins?

Either way, it all comes down to the @89ute game next week.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

From his 27-5 record at JSU, the dude literally has two wins against non-HBCU schools. One-score wins against Delta State (who?) in 2021, a team that finished 5-6, and Campbell (who?) this year, which also finished 5-6.

Coach Prime should probably beat up on more than underfunded HBCUs before we crown his ass.

I was right

@BuffBuffPass and @creepycoug fell for the sizzle and hot God talk. Bad look.
    Coach subPrime is more "All hat, No cattle" than Sark is. Think about that. Fucking retard is still choking on "We Coming, we coming, we .......fucking dead, okay".
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

From his 27-5 record at JSU, the dude literally has two wins against non-HBCU schools. One-score wins against Delta State (who?) in 2021, a team that finished 5-6, and Campbell (who?) this year, which also finished 5-6.

Coach Prime should probably beat up on more than underfunded HBCUs before we crown his ass.

I was right

Coach subPrime is more "All hat, No cattle" than Sark is. Think about that. Fucking retard is still choking on "We Coming, we coming, we .......fucking dead, okay".
    Buffs really came early this year
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I was right

A lot of people did.