Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mike Leach

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Interviewed by Adam Carolla about his Geronimo book. Basically he was promoting his book as a money grab. Even said to go buy the book to find out what year Geronimo died.

No real football talk. No hard questions. I would have asked if he got the idea of locking James in the shed from the Indians. Or asked about the Fuck You, Fuck Me Fuck Everyone rant and if that is also an Apache motivational tool. At least as a minimum ask "how many wins".

The interview was a D-

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,705 Swaye's Wigwam
    I would ask him as a coach coming from Texas, on a scale from 10 to 10 how big of a fucking dreckfest is the apple cup?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I would have asked how colorado st's ass tastes

Or if he took an offseason class on how to read a fucking clock

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    D- for listening to Corrolla.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661

Interviewed by Adam Carolla about his Geronimo book. Basically he was promoting his book as a money grab. Even said to go buy the book to find out what year Geronimo died.

No real football talk. No hard questions. I would have asked if he got the idea of locking James in the shed from the Indians. Or asked about the Fuck You, Fuck Me Fuck Everyone rant and if that is also an Apache motivational tool. At least as a minimum ask "how many wins".

The interview was a D-

Who is it here that's always got a hard-on for Leach? PGOS? Anyhow, he sounded like a boring moron in that interview. Money-grab is right. I thought it might be something like Phil Collins leaving music to become an expert in the Alamo. No, these is a weird guy who wrote a pamphlet about one of his eccentric interests for a novelty bathroom book.

Next.
    correct

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    He really needs to be asked if running backs are important or if a team can do without them.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

He really needs to be asked if running backs are important or if a team can do without them.

Who?

Your eyes are as good as mine.