Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden promises world leaders US will strengthen 'digital COVID-19 certificates'

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    The voters have spoken

At least Trump is gone
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    So the dementia patient wants digital vaccine passports as regulated by the WHO chicoms but supports and open border. Dazzler like logic.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

So the dementia patient wants digital vaccine passports as regulated by the WHO chicoms but supports and open border. Dazzler like logic.

Big Brother wanted to control the inner and outer party. He didn't give a shit about what the proles did.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    So in order to travel in the future, you have to prove you took a vaccine that makes you more transmissible, less immune, and a greater danger to the health of everyone, including yourself, than someone who took Vitamin D?
    edited November 2022

So in order to travel in the future, you have to prove you took a vaccine that makes you more transmissible, less immune, and a greater danger to the health of everyone, including yourself, than someone who took Vitamin D?

I love to travel and especially abroad. If I need a digital passport I’m out. More time in Idaho for me! The beer there is cheaper and colder anyway.

I’ve been on vitamin D, Zinc, quercitin, NAD, and vitamin C since day 1 of this thing. I had the sniffles in December 2021. Plus I crush WODs daily, eat well, and drink like a maniac. That’s the secret.

I fucked up by getting the shot in early 2021. Never again. #neverforget.

No test no shot

Weed wine cigars

Vitamin D

Trim and fit

Feel sorry for FAT people HHusky

Fresh bowl and a gin and tonic. Are you still participating?
    edited November 2022

I love to travel and especially abroad. If I need a digital passport I’m out. More time in Idaho for me! The beer there is cheaper and colder anyway.

I’ve been on vitamin D, Zinc, quercitin, NAD, and vitamin C since day 1 of this thing. I had the sniffles in December 2021. Plus I crush WODs daily, eat well, and drink like a maniac. That’s the secret.

I think you mean NAC, btw. Which Fauci and his fucking goons tried to ban over-the-counter and make it prescription only.

Fucking Greedy Murderous Assholes at the CDC.

I think you mean NAC, btw. Which Fauci and his fucking goons tried to ban over-the-counter and make it prescription only.

No. I mean NAD +. Look it up. It will change your life.

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Like back in the day? Several times per day?

Probably
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

No test no shot

Weed wine cigars

Vitamin D

Trim and fit

Fresh bowl and a gin and tonic. Are you still participating?
    A nice pinot noir now instead of gin
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

I'm up to speed on most of this since day one myself except NAC. also been fine 1 sniffle in the last 3 or 4 years. Pureblood.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

No test no shot

Weed wine cigars

Vitamin D

Trim and fit

Yeah, what gives? I thought fat fucks like him were supposed to be jolly.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

I could spend the rest of my life traveling about the USA and be just fine. Fuck Joe Biden.

Probably
    Sledog said:

I'm up to speed on most of this since day one myself except NAC. also been fine 1 sniffle in the last 3 or 4 years. Pureblood.
    NAD. Not NAC

Probably
    Sledog said:

NAD. Not NAC
    NAC is a good one, too. Great for cleaning your liver of toxins. Check it out.