Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PGOS "guarantees" of the week - Vol. 5

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101675/pgos-guarantees-of-the-week-vol-4#latest

South Carolina is a team I should probably never touch again. They might eek out a win every now and then that they shouldn't, but they more often than not get beaten by peer teams by 50.

Betting against Sark continues to be free money. Never any doubt TCU was winning that shitty game.

WASHINGTON makes me money for the first time ever. Should've bet the farm.

The NFL is rigged and I blame Germany for that Hooks loss. Moving on.

Overall Moneyline 6-9
CapriSun Lock of the Week™ 2-1

THIS WEEK'S PICKS

Oklahoma State (+255) @ Oklahoma - Traditionally this is a Boomer Sooner buttfucking, but Gundy won last year and is the better coach. This game is a coinflip and I therefore think the Bovada line on this is crazy. Roll Pokes, or whatever it is they say.

Boise State @ Wyoming (+390) - Both teams are 7-3, which is bad for one and cause for celebration for the other. I like the Pokes again in this one. Another coinflip 50/50 game that has a ridiculous line. Boise State is not +390 @ Wyoming, more like +125.

Texas @ Kansas (+275) - I'm undefeated betting against Sark this season and I'm going all in on his demise. Texas is reeling and is not going to be excited to take on an improved Lawrence squad. The Big 12 has learned their lessons after my lawyers stopped by a month ago. This is your CapriSun Lock of the Week™

NC State (+165) @ Louisville - NC State somehow lost to BC last week and will be eager to prove it was a fluke. Louisville is some shitty ACC team that even Oregon State would run a train on. Get it done wolfpack.

NFL Dreck

Santa Clara 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals (+290) - What the hell is the moneyline? Cardinals suck but are at home, and 49ers are mediocre. I'll take my chances with a pissed off 5'4" Kyler

Tennessee Titans (+145) @ Green Bay - Rodgers looks like an alcoholic and the Packers suck. The Titans backup QB sucks too, but whatever.

FYFMFE

Comments

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Off to a good start.
  • Options
    HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS.

NFL Dreck

Santa Clara 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals (+290) - What the hell is the moneyline? Cardinals suck but are at home, and 49ers are mediocre. I'll take my chances with a pissed off 5'4" Kyler

FYFMFE

This isn’t a home game for AZ unless the USA has annexed Mexico.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS.

NFL Dreck

FYFMFE

Give Tucson back
  • Options
    Founders Club

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS.

NFL Dreck

FYFMFE

AZ is Mexico
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS.

NFL Dreck

FYFMFE

If I'm elected it could happen
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I don’t think chances are high that Kyler plays Sunday. But still.
  • Options
    HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS.

NFL Dreck

FYFMFE

AZ is Mexico
    Touché
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    UW -30.5? Colorado with the points sounds too easy. Or, is it? IDK but I'd drop a 1/4 unit on the Buffs
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

UW -30.5? Colorado with the points sounds too easy. Or, is it? IDK but I'd drop a 1/4 unit on the Buffs

It's why I almost never touch spreads or O/U and just stick to the moneyline

losing money because Colorado kicks a FG to go down by 30 is AIDS
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Baseman said:

IDK but laying 30.5 to any team sounds rich. Takes a 4TDs and a field goal advantage or 5 TDs to collect

Letdown from last week? DeBoner-- the classy coach he is-- up big backs off. Reality of a poor defense sets in? Colorado comes out with a Sark like half for the ages, keeps it close or gulp, actually takes the lead? Penix frustrated with his NIL deal pockets $10k from gamblers in exchange for a few errant passes sailed out of bounds? Race is actually right, and Scott Huff really does suck?

Disagree on the latter, but you get the point.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kansas is baiting me this year
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

IDK but laying 30.5 to any team sounds rich. Takes a 4TDs and a field goal advantage or 5 TDs to collect

Letdown from last week? DeBoner-- the classy coach he is-- up big backs off. Reality of a poor defense sets in? Colorado comes out with a Sark like half for the ages, keeps it close or gulp, actually takes the lead? Penix frustrated with his NIL deal pockets $10k from gamblers in exchange for a few errant passes sailed out of bounds? Race is actually right, and Scott Huff really does suck?

@Baseman Great eval as always
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

@Baseman Great eval as always
    Vegas looking dialed in. Still time for a backdoor CU cover though like I mentioned. That kind of shit happens with spread bets too frequently