Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The fact we still don't have a kickoff time for the Apple Cup

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
is very disrespectful to both fan bases

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

is very disrespectful to both fan bases

Pretty fitting for the CUOG.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Since when have they cared about the fans? It's been a couple of decades
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best part is it's almost assuredly going to be the 12:30 or the 7:30 kick off so you have no idea at all what to plan for. Assholes who keep scheduling night Apple Cups in Pullman also should be forced to deal with getting out of Pullman late at night after an Apple Cup or trying to book a fucking hotel room there.
    edited November 2022

Best part is it's almost assuredly going to be the 12:30 or the 7:30 kick off so you have no idea at all what to plan for. Assholes who keep scheduling night Apple Cups in Pullman also should be forced to deal with getting out of Pullman late at night after an Apple Cup or trying to book a fucking hotel room there.

I stopped going to Pullman after the Sark 4th quarter collapse is 2012. Problem solved
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club

I stopped going to Pullman after the Sark 4th quarter collapse is 2012. Problem solved
    That post game show was the last time I listened to Softy. Baird was intolerable that day.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,556 Founders Club

I had been day drinking and polished off most of a Coors light 30 pack. Passed out on the recliner Dawgs completely in control, woke up to a loss.

Still don't know what happened and don't care.
    Doogles said:

I had been day drinking and polished off most of a Coors light 30 pack. Passed out on the recliner Dawgs completely in control, woke up to a loss.

Still don't know what happened and don't care.
    Travis Coons fucked up then Price tripped on his dick. The end.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam
    Apple Cup should outdraw Civil War, so I'm hoping we get the 12:30 kickoff but if Oregon beats Ute, I'm guessing it goes to them
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370
    The wife and I were planning on going, and now we aren't from the simple fact that no game time was posted back when we had to make decision to go or not, because it ties in with traveling to family fucked up functions. What a crock of shit, they will probably have a 8pm kickoff when it's 8deg in Pullman anyways. Fuck this stupid ass conference
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,739
    The networks own the FBS in every way, so they can inculcate the belief that Geico is the best insurance
    edited November 2022
    dannarc said:

The wife and I were planning on going, and now we aren't from the simple fact that no game time was posted back when we had to make decision to go or not, because it ties in with traveling to family fucked up functions. What a crock of shit, they will probably have a 8pm kickoff when it's 8deg in Pullman anyways. Fuck this stupid ass conference

Coldest stadium in the conference... and in town
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

Coldest stadium in the conference... and in town
    *in the division formerly known as the north.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam
    If I had to guess….. especially if Oregon beats Utah this weekend

Oregon and Oregon State at 12:30. Oregon wins….their in. Lose? Then you have drama at 7:30 with the Apple cup.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

If I had to guess….. especially if Oregon beats Utah this weekend

Oregon and Oregon State at 12:30. Oregon wins….their in. Lose? Then you have drama at 7:30 with the Apple cup.

Flyover Cup is just a much more competitive matchup.

And if the coogs lose to Arizona 0% chance Apple Cup gets the 1230 slot.