Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Biggest SCANDAL Of Our Lifetime Is About To Get MUCH Worse!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

According to this, FTX was a means to launder money to the Democrats via The Ukraine

Big if true.

What were you guys saying about small minds and conspiracy theories again?

You said it you fucking idiot when your dumbass got offended by me correctly pointing out you paid 100 grand to be stupid
    I can see by this meltdown you're deep into your sundowning today old man. Ts and Ps for your dog.

Go file for bankruptcy again loser. Then deny it. You're lucky Yuku went tits up otherwise I'd have all the screenshots I need. That's where you cried about your failures and blamed everyone else, but your poor judgement.

It's ok that you'd like to forget about that and not let the minions here know your a big fucking life loser. I'll let it go.

FYI- not offended by you calling me a dumbass either. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, I got my education the America way. For free. Cheers!
    Benny obviously isn’t triggered. You’ve been a dumbfuck on every bored you’ve ever been on. Besides being a fucking loser. You bitched out on the Woodshed 2.0 because you’re a soft, whiny cunt. I was there.
    Wtf is the Woodshed 2.0? Never posted there. Nice try.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They lie like they breathe
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

According to this, FTX was a means to launder money to the Democrats via The Ukraine

Big if true.

You said it you fucking idiot when your dumbass got offended by me correctly pointing out you paid 100 grand to be stupid
    I can see by this meltdown you're deep into your sundowning today old man. Ts and Ps for your dog.

Go file for bankruptcy again loser. Then deny it. You're lucky Yuku went tits up otherwise I'd have all the screenshots I need. That's where you cried about your failures and blamed everyone else, but your poor judgement.

It's ok that you'd like to forget about that and not let the minions here know your a big fucking life loser. I'll let it go.

FYI- not offended by you calling me a dumbass either. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Dude you went to fucking orygon state fucknob. What were saying about a loser in life?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,399
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh BennyBeaver is back. I'm sure he's returned to talk about all the winning policies of the president he voted for.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Big if true.

Benny obviously isn’t triggered. You’ve been a dumbfuck on every bored you’ve ever been on. Besides being a fucking loser. You bitched out on the Woodshed 2.0 because you’re a soft, whiny cunt. I was there.
    Liar.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,649
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is Benny losing his shit again?

Guy has been a loser for as long as I can remember….
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    thechatch said:

Longer.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Big if true.

Dude you went to fucking orygon state fucknob. What were saying about a loser in life?
    Never bankrupt like Racist Bannon tho.

Degrees from a couple of institutions of higher learning.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

😘
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Big if true.

Liar.
    Imagine making assumptions based upon someone’s user name.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Big if true.

Liar.
    Imagine making assumptions based on someone's inability to understand basic math, science, history and economics. When you vote for someone who told you that printing money doesn't cause inflation and that Milton Friedman isn't in charge anymore is inhaling magic unicorn farts and proclaiming "Science". Congrats. Village idiots always seem pretty happy.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Big if true.

Liar.
    Imagine making assumptions based on someone's inability to understand basic math, science, history and economics. When you vote for someone who told you that printing money doesn't cause inflation and that Milton Friedman isn't in charge anymore is inhaling magic unicorn farts and proclaiming "Science". Congrats. Village idiots always seem pretty happy.
    Winners win. You seem angry for some reason.
    Did an immigrant steal your boyfriend? Or did Fr Patrick play hide the salami with you?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

Big if true.

Never bankrupt like Racist Bannon tho.

Degrees from a couple of institutions of higher learning.
    And still a liar

100 grand if I went bankrupt benny. Here's your chance to pay off those loans you wasted on being a moron with TWO degrees

You should post a photo of them, loser
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Big if true.

Liar.
    Winners win. You seem angry for some reason.
    Did an immigrant steal your boyfriend? Or did Fr Patrick play hide the salami with you?
    I'd rather be angry that stupid. I would like my kids and grandkids to live in the land of freedom and opportunity. You leftards have the attention span of a gnat and the future is like a five minute extrapolation. When you can't debate policy, then just lie. Leftard SOP.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    edited November 2022
    If true. This is some serious larceny. But at the same time. I have no feels for those that went big on Crypto in the last 12 months.

Everyone knew that the Government would eventually break it. Too many Billions not in circulation.