Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon faked a fucking injury

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    Did DeBoer ever elaborate what the ref said while Oregon was pulling that shit?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Ref was clarifying that since it was a first down there wasn't going to be a 10 second runoff.

If he faked the injury short of the first down, the game would have been called.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Ref was clarifying that since it was a first down there wasn't going to be a 10 second runoff.

If he faked the injury short of the first down, the game would have been called.
    Easy to fix

The clock starts once the chains are in place so do the runoff anyway. Change the rule. Tweak it.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:
    His response reminds me a lot of that Browning “I don’t really read your guys stuff” comment 😆

I can’t believe they trotted this guy out in front of a mic: a) because they used him to cheat like 3 days ago and b) it appears he’s dumber than shit (they have a type down there, hi stigmatism)
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,284 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:
    His response reminds me a lot of that Browning “I don’t really read your guys stuff” comment 😆

I can’t believe they trotted this guy out in front of a mic: a) because they used him to cheat like 3 days ago and b) it appears he’s dumber than shit (they have a type down there, hi stigmatism)
    I think these clowns are playing 4D chess ala Jimmy and Taggart in 2017 when they wouldn't just announce Herbert wasn't playing against UW. If it turns out the Nix being down thing was an intentional lie, I hope some Vegas goons take a trip up to Eugene.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Doogles said:

Easy to fix

The clock starts once the chains are in place so do the runoff anyway. Change the rule. Tweak it.
    A low tweak?