Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Evolution of a freshman Starter

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited November 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Asa is becoming a man right before our eyes. I assume as a senior he should be NFL ready if he keeps progressing. He did miss a tackle a series later but he was in position

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    Asa seems to be decent in coverage and has evolved to not being a complete pussy in run support.

But NFL ready? I'm not sure I see it.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    Is this a joke? He is not physical at all. Congrats to holding them to 2nd and 4 with a first down run.
  • HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 72
    Fucking Sunshine becoming a man?!?!? In what universe? He’s the worst at breaking down and tackling. Dude with hair like that needs to play like it’s on fire. He’s doing his best to avoid the match. FTG
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    He needs to wrap up in his tacking. Often there, but doesn’t finish.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Point is he’s made improvement every year as a player. I expect a strong senior year from him. Fuck Budda missed tackles and had the wrong angles as a Sophomore. I have watched ASA closely this year, he’s getting much more physical on run support.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,975 Founders Club

Point is he’s made improvement every year as a player. I expect a strong senior year from him. Fuck Budda missed tackles and had the wrong angles as a Sophomore. I have watched ASA closely this year, he’s getting much more physical on run support.

We're commending him for improving in 4 years? lol
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Sources said:

We're commending him for improving in 4 years? lol
    Isn’t that what you want in a successful program?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

We're undefeated when Asa plays an entire game this season. He's probably never going to be an NFL player but he's come a long damn way from completely useless to vitally important to the defense. He's still flawed but not as shitty as the rest of the secondary.

Ftfy. It's relative. The rest of the players back there make him look better.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

dnc said:

We're undefeated when Asa plays an entire game this season. He's probably never going to be an NFL player but he's come a long damn way from completely useless to vitally important to the defense. He's still flawed but not as shitty as the rest of the secondary.

Ftfy. It's relative. The rest of the players back there make him look better.
    This. He is not good. Diagnosing doesn’t mean shit when you can’t make the play.