Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pm to Damone

Is 5-7 still possible?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    No. But it’s possible you’re still a doog. And UW still has a fucked up shitty defense, no running game and isn’t putting in the effort to be a championship program. But hey, we get to go to bowl that the best players will opt out off. It’s AWESOME !

But can’t I just be glad with a win over Oregon. I can. Yes. Because nothing else matters.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,224 Founders Club

No. But it’s possible you’re still a doog. And UW still has a fucked up shitty defense, no running game and isn’t putting in the effort to be a championship program. But hey, we get to go to bowl that the best players will opt out off. It’s AWESOME !

But can’t I just be glad with a win over Oregon. I can. Yes. Because nothing else matters.

TBF, everyone on this bored with a half-a-brain expected Zero's score to have a 4 in front.

They are improving.

They made stops when it mattered.

They did enough to win.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    pawz said:

TBF, everyone on this bored with a half-a-brain expected Zero's score to have a 4 in front.

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

Or is OU getting worst? Hold Killedthemselvesinthefoot to under 20 and maybe?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam

Is 5-7 still possible?

#dialedin
    HuskyJW said:

Is 5-7 still possible?

#dialedin
    #rentfree
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

Disagree, the O's ran the damn ball to shorten the game.

They picked up an unforced fumble on a bungled snap. That's opportunistic but also lucky.

I'll give the edge rush credit for showing up and Cook on a few key plays.

Tackling was still awful and consisted of lots of poor angles and arm tackles. Been harping on that since week 1.

The offense, and Penix, won this game.

P.s. shout out to whoever grabbed the onside as well. Can't remember who did.

pawz said:

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

They picked up an unforced fumble on a bungled snap. That's opportunistic but also lucky.

Tackling was still awful and consisted of lots of poor angles and arm tackles. Been harping on that since week 1.

Dog Bot gets it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

oh no we arent good. That's why yesterday was funny. The entire defensive staff needs to be fired and Grubb needs to figure it tf out with his situational play calling, we need more RPOs too.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,464 Founders Club
    Oregon does have a 4 in front of their score if Dillingham doesn't get cute and line up in swinging gate forcing them to quick snap to avoid delay of game on fumble at one.

Honorable mention for onside kick attempt and hands to face penalty that cost them a td instead of fg as well.

oh no we arent good. That's why yesterday was funny. The entire defensive staff needs to be fired and Grubb needs to figure it tf out with his situational play calling, we need more RPOs too.
    You’re trending in the right direction, but the entire upper campus needs to be fired. Until then UW isn’t serious about football and we will do this dance for the rest of our lives. No Natty.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Would love to see it but don't need to run any RPO's against Colorado. They won't risk P's health against Coug and he's gone so who's running it next year? Another QB transfer?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

Alexander
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,065 Founders Club
    godawgst said:

Oregon does have a 4 in front of their score if Dillingham doesn't get cute and line up in swinging gate forcing them to quick snap to avoid delay of game on fumble at one.

Honorable mention for onside kick attempt and hands to face penalty that cost them a td instead of fg as well.

The fumble cost them about 5 minutes of game time and I think that’s being conservative. UW went 3 & out with a punt that ended up giving the ball to Oregon on the 47. Oregon then went 9 plays to score the TD they would’ve scored if they didn’t fumble.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

pawz said:

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

You don’t get it.

They gave up almost 600 yards. The offense won the game. But spin it however you need to. 600 yards is not a recipe for long term success. Or an improvement.

Fortunately Oregon has a shitty defense too.
    I’d argue the defense did a better job of doing enough to win vs ASU than vs Oregon.
    Who gives a shit about anyone's predictions of long term success? College football has become a sport of one year free agents and spastic retards who can't tackle. So you either win or you don't. Right now Deboner is winning.

And yeah, hopefully Inge, Morrell, and Juice get the boot sooner rather than later.
    edited November 2022

pawz said:

They are improving.

They did enough to win.

You don’t get it.

They gave up almost 600 yards. The offense won the game. But spin it however you need to. 600 yards is not a recipe for long term success. Or an improvement.

Fortunately Oregon has a shitty defense too.
    I’d argue the defense did a better job of doing enough to win vs ASU than vs Oregon.
    Who gives a shit about anyone's predictions of long term success? College football has become a sport of one year free agents and spastic retards who can't tackle. So you either win or you don't. Right now Deboner is winning.

And yeah, hopefully Inge, Morrell, and Juice get the boot sooner rather than later.
    JFC. Ohio State, Michigan, the SEC, think your take is stupid. Because it is. It's something a loser would say.

Beat Oregon 30% of the time. Nothing else matters.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022

Is 5-7 still possible?

Hey Fudgie. Where have you been?