Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Great mutual exclusivity between poont #4 and poont #6 as always.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Get rid of all advertisements in Husky Stadium. Seating is currently by class with wealthier people having better seats, and the upper class enclosed in special chambers. Throw open seating to festival seating, so the most interested and enthusiastic fans are close to the action, not the people who are there for appearances or your Lloyd St. Claire types. Stream the game live, with no commercial stoppages. Cease the incessant play stoppages for reviews and use the NFL challenge flag model. Split gate revenue 50/50 players/university.

With this scheme everybody wins except the advertisers. It's not like we don't know there is a McDonalds and the World Class UW Physicians. We know.
  • Options

PLSS calling every SEC game.

Though I guess it's the same thing...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A great entrance song that will really get the crowd BOUNCING!!! I'm hearing the UW athletic department is in talks with Macklemore

I know you are being sarkastic but I sure hope so. Living in Seattle I only get to hear about Macklemore 800 times a day and it isn't nearly enough. I even get told I have to like him because he is from Seattle and is all in support of the gays or something.

Plus he does a commercial for Dr. Pepper, something I don't even drink so I have that going for me... which is nice.
  • Options

1. Get rid of Mark Emmert. 2-10 don't even fucking matter after that.

Simple fact.
    Case closed.
    End of discussion.
    Thread over.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A great entrance song that will really get the crowd BOUNCING!!! I'm hearing the UW athletic department is in talks with Macklemore

I know you are being sarkastic but I sure hope so. Living in Seattle I only get to hear about Macklemore 800 times a day and it isn't nearly enough. I even get told I have to like him because he is from Seattle and is all in support of the gays or something.

Plus he does a commercial for Dr. Pepper, something I don't even drink so I have that going for me... which is nice.
    But not the gay Jews
  • Options

But not the gay Jews
    Jews are free game. Just can't be blacks or gays.
  • Options

PLSS calling every SEC game.

Though I guess it's the same thing...
    Any game that matters will have at least 1 SEC team playing in it. HTH.
  • Options
    nobody likes my plan, but everybody has endorsed PLSS calling the play by play.

This bored has lost its relevance.
  • Options

Great maybe you will LEAVE! and start your own college football rejects bored where you can talk to yourself about JV teams like Eastern, Central, PLU etc.
  • Options

PLSS calling play by play is more likely to happen than your plan is.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1. Get rid of Mark Emmert. 2-10 don't even fucking matter after that.

But how is he a bad president?
  • Options
    I didn't say my plan was realistic, you assholes, only that it would improve college football. If you had no commercials and massive play stoppages to examine the replay, wouldn't that improve it?

changes are happening in CFB, and no stopping the trends that are underway.
  • Options

I didn't say my plan was realistic, you assholes, only that it would improve college football. If you had no commercials and massive play stoppages to examine the replay, wouldn't that improve it?

changes are happening in CFB, and no stopping the trends that are underway.

Take your ass back to D-II where it belongs.