Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was the refs. Time to leave the conference. LOL

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Can’t remember the thread but someone was shouting out McMillan for a catch takeaway. I didn’t see that play until just now. Good shit. Equal shoutout to corches for having quick play chambered to avoid replay.

Heads up of them for sure, however upon review I believe Mcmillan won that ball fair and square.
    Agree. Poont being, better to have it not questioned and get on with the game. This has bugged me since replay started, teams being casual about running a play with a potentially adverse replay waiting. Run a play PDQ.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Can’t remember the thread but someone was shouting out McMillan for a catch takeaway. I didn’t see that play until just now. Good shit. Equal shoutout to corches for having quick play chambered to avoid replay.

Heads up of them for sure, however upon review I believe Mcmillan won that ball fair and square.
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity involved in PAC12 officiating and review.
    ^^ This guym gets it.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

The play by play announcer was on the Nike payroll Saturday night

What a whiny bitch

HE GOT PUSHED OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!

I don't think that stupid fuckermother got one fucking yardage call correct. He understated every fucking duck yardage distance remaining/gained and overstated the same for our Dwags. Could not have been a bigger sucker of DUCK DICKS. I hope he enjoyed the swallow.