Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Little Bo Beep, Ryan Walk, Alex Forsyth

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
are the names of THREE wounded oregon duck offensive players who were DEFINITELY OUTPHYSICALLED by the UW defense yesterday DESPITE what some dipshits poasted yesterday. You're Welcome.

https://www.si.com/college/washington/football/pinnacle-penix-moment-propels-huskies-amazing-autzen-awakening?fbclid=IwAR22K4pAnYofAZQhdUgY-atruoQiZOxO9iI854m-_WJ2GZISASXn2L1-tDQ

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

Don’t forget Hutson who faces a long recovery if he lives.

I didn't.

Not sure what your poont is.

Throughout the game wounded ducks came up lame. It doesn't change history when some people speculate than one duck may have faked an injury after three others put tampons in their crotch.

Oh shit, its CFNL. He's NEVER been accused of using logic. My bad.
  • EwaDawg said:

It doesn't change history when some people speculate than one duck may have faked an injury after three others put tampons in their crotch.

"may have faked"

Went out on a limb with that one
    edited November 2022

EwaDawg said:

It doesn't change history when some people speculate than one duck may have faked an injury after three others put tampons in their crotch.

"may have faked"

Not really. But using it to try to disprove AT LEAST three instances of something happening is CFNL stupid.
    edited November 2022

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

"may have faked"

Not really. But using it to try to disprove AT LEAST three instances of something happening is CFNL stupid.
    You’re a dipshit who misunderstood what I wrote.

I think it was you in the game thread who said UW out-physicalled Oregon and I gave you an upvote for that comment.

Me including Hutson was mocking him, not you.

I suggest sending @IrishDawg22 a PM. He’s got this place dialed in and he might be able to help you.
    Something tells me your nacho loving only makes you full of shit.
    edited November 2022

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

"may have faked"

I think it was you in the game thread who said UW out-physicalled Oregon and I gave you an upvote for that comment.

I suggest sending @IrishDawg22 a PM. He’s got this place dialed in and he might be able to help you.
    Is this a Sally Fields moment?
    No because I don’t give a fuck about you.
    Your first post of this thread was not supporting my theory but its okay to change your thinking once some one makes your argument look foolish.
    edited November 2022

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

"may have faked"

Try to keep up.

No one loved Sally fields, either.

Do you need IrishDawgs e:mail address?
    edited November 2022

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

"may have faked"

Your first post of this thread was not supporting my theory but its okay to change your thinking once some one makes your argument look foolish.
    You are a fucking idiot. Good day.
    And you use a screen name insinuating that you are CFNL. Now I understand just how much of a step up that that would be.

See ya.

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

"may have faked"

So you were mocking a young player that made the only play he could while showing a tremendous knowledge of the game rules by doing the only thing possible to give oregon a slight chance to win.

Got it. And, I believe it. Carry on, Chris. Carry, on.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    so nasty this thread

The one thing I noticed is when a UW got injured, our? defense improved. the opposite for the Quacks
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    I have no earthly idea what you guys are arguing about.

My confusion is confused.

#cantwealljustgetalong?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam

I have no earthly idea what you guys are arguing about.

My confusion is confused.

#cantwealljustgetalong?

@Ballz
    @Kingdome_Urinals

True?