Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those who feel the need to jack off yet again ...

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    I think the appropriate term is "jerking". I don't know who this Jack is, but he sounds ghey.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    Canadawg said:

I hate QB worship. Vea is the best player UW has had in the past decade imo

Vea. Gaines. Baker. Sidney Mother Fucking Jones. Ross. Sankey. Gaskin. Pettis.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Canadawg said:

NY6 Wins: 0
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Penix, Gaines, Gaskin, Vea, Odunze, BB.

Big Dick club.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    haie said:

Penix, Gaines, Gaskin, Vea, Odunze, BB.

Big Dick club.

Disagree. Only real big dick is Ruperake Fuavai
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    chuck said:

penix's 1st and goal from the 1 int was just maddening.

throw the fuckin ball away, the defense is shit, you would have scored the next play.

I think the way he marched them down on that drive temporarily went to his head there. Thought he could pull off the impossible. He's a little prone to those moments.

It was somewhat Tui-like imo...like trying an option pitch when surrounded by the defense 15 yards down the field.
    When you have uber talented players like that, they do that sometimes. Whatever he went out and won us the game in fucking Autzen. Big fucking dick.

Canadawg said:

There's maybe 2 guys that are in the same tier as this guy. That throw to Taj Davis was the best throw I've seen in CFB maybe ever.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

Canadawg said:

There's maybe 2 guys that are in the same tier as this guy. That throw to Taj Davis was the best throw I've seen in CFB maybe ever.
    Initially I thought the same. But upon further review it took T Davis a half step offstride. Don't know if BPE could have made a better pass or if the window was just that tight. But at game speed I agree. Nobody else makes that pass.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Canadawg said:

Initially I thought the same. But upon further review it took T Davis a half step offstride. Don't know if BPE could have made a better pass or if the window was just that tight. But at game speed I agree. Nobody else makes that pass.
    It was almost a pick 6

Big Dick gamble. Big Dick payoff

EwaDawg said:

Canadawg said:

It was almost a pick 6

The perfectly weighted feather to polk with a free rusher and the 102 mph fastball to davis man... Like how many NFL QBs hit those throws?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

Canadawg said:

It was almost a pick 6

The perfectly weighted feather to polk with a free rusher and the 102 mph fastball to davis man... Like how many NFL QBs hit those throws?
    Very few are even capable of it. Geno, Herbert, Allen, Mahomes, maybe Tua

That's about it.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

Canadawg said:

It was almost a pick 6

Very few are even capable of it. Geno, Herbert, Allen, Mahomes, maybe Tua

That's about it.
    It's not just the throws it's also the stage he did it on.

Big Penix energy for sure.