Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting games this week

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,679 Founders Club
LSU at Arkansas
Alabama vs Ole Miss
Lousiville vs Clemson
TCU vs Texas

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,206
    LSU at Arkansas - life woulda been different for arky had they not donked that last second FG

bammer/ole piss - barner boreds sayin kiff is a done deal, theyre also saying leach is a done deal. will be chinteresting if kif can pull it off, bammer wheels could be fully off

ville/clempsun - ok? i guess this is interesting? will be interesting to see how future duck dj bounces back

tcu/texas - sark is sitting at 6 wins with three games left, we all know what that means, november fade.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,888 Founders Club
    I'd like to see ol miss win the west in a showdown with LSU but Bama wins this game

Still time for Brian Kelly to choke the west though. Go pigs
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Pac-12 slate is garbage this weekend outside of the Huskies losing to Oregon. It's been the chalkiest chalk year ever though so I wouldn't be shocked if UCLA loses to Arizona in Pasadena or something.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

The Pac-12 slate is garbage this weekend outside of the Huskies losing to Oregon. It's been the chalkiest chalk year ever though so I wouldn't be shocked if UCLA loses to Arizona in Pasadena or something.

Nor would I. It's not worthy of a "cook it" call but the monkeys with slide rules operating my brain tell me Chip goes down this weekend (stated ao that I can't realistically be wrong).
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club
    None of these games outside some of the Pac 12 are interesting to me unless I put money on them. I did enjoy Syracuse's little run, but they'll probably go 8-4 and make some lame bowl game. 2010 was the inflection point.

I tried to give the SEC a chance since there were two key games last Saturday. Meh. It's not college football. It's greed and narcissism and playing techno during third down and gay shit like kiss cams. Do better. Stop alienating your core fans for some Gen Z fag or very casual fan housewife who is horrified by Trump.