Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

High flying Bo Nix is leading one of the best and most efficient offenses in college football.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    The insane thing with Nix to me is he looks like three times faster than he did at Auburn. Maybe that's just because in comparison to the athletes he played against in the SEC on defense compared to the Pic-12. I've never seen a player get faster during their college football career.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

The insane thing with Nix to me is he looks like three times faster than he did at Auburn. Maybe that's just because in comparison to the athletes he played against in the SEC on defense compared to the Pic-12. I've never seen a player get faster during their college football career.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    edited November 2022

the kid is very athletic. his Auburn highlights bear that out pretty clearly. same guy athletically. I can only guess at the razones he was run out of Auburn or that he ran out of Auburn, as the case may be, but athleticism isn't one of them. 9-4, 6-5 and 6-4 are likely the culprit. But then again, their current 3-6 might suggest it wasn't all his fault. He may be a dumbfuck, IDK. If he is, Oregon has figured out a way to mitigate his dumbfuckery thus far.

if you're loading up a roid conspiracy theory, then disregard what I just wrote and proceed accordingly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,888 Founders Club
    Yep Bo's legs were his best asset at Auburn. They'd get behind and he would rat ball it. He was an interception machine there. Not at Oregon. Hmm could be due @MikeSeaver
    TheHB said:

isn't everything cool ever in this world because of crossfit?

fuck, perhaps the most insufferable of people.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578

the kid is very athletic. his Auburn highlights bear that out pretty clearly. same guy athletically. I can only guess at the razones he was run out of Auburn or that he ran out of Auburn, as the case may be, but athleticism isn't one of them. 9-4, 6-5 and 6-4 are likely the culprit. But then again, their current 3-6 might suggest it wasn't all his fault. He may be a dumbfuck, IDK. If he is, Oregon has figured out a way to mitigate his dumbfuckery thus far.

if you're loading up a roid conspiracy theory, then disregard what I just wrote and proceed accordingly.
    Nix’s dad, the qb dad, who I believe was also a college coach, has been teaching Bo how to read defenses since he was a kid. At Oregon the OC calls the play, but Nix has the option of checking into two other plays based on what he is reading from the defense. The td to Conerly was a play he checked into. Meathead, maybe, but a high qb IQ.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited November 2022
    P(atrick)Nix is head coach at Central P(h)enix City High School, AL, where he coached his son, Caleb, to the 7A Championship game in 2021. They lost.

(P.)Nix was a QB at Auburn (1992-95); then went into coaching (college and high school).

Overwhelming bust in his one college head coaching job, i.e., Henderson State University, AR (1999-2000), 3-19 record.

Bounced around as college assistant, highlighted by 2 years as an OC at Miami (2007-08) before moving to high school level.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,711

Yep Bo's legs were his best asset at Auburn. They'd get behind and he would rat ball it. He was an interception machine there. Not at Oregon. Hmm could be due @MikeSeaver

the high-level jinx strategery chess match between master jinksmen @MikeSeaver and @RaceBannon continues as HCH watches:

We can’t forget that Oregon has yet to fumble the ball in 9 games.

Oregon losing to Utah is their current favorite hobby and OSU never beats Oregon.

Do the math.

the high-level jinx strategery chess match between master jinksmen @MikeSeaver and @RaceBannon continues as HCH watches:

Oregon losing to Utah is their current favorite hobby and OSU never beats Oregon.

Do the math.
    You now have a little over 15 hours within which to reverse that jinx, which you had previously reversed when racebannon first set it. But now you've gone and reset it.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,711
    edited November 2022

Do the math.
    You now have a little over 15 hours within which to reverse that jinx, which you had previously reversed when racebannon first set it. But now you've gone and reset it.
    All the late money pouring in on Washington.

#thepros #thesharps
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869

TheHB said:

isn't everything cool ever in this world because of crossfit?

fuck, perhaps the most insufferable of people.
    Rust developers
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I knew I was getting a sense of deja vu…