Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

who on God's green earth would rate the big 12 ahead of the pac 12?

Well, Danny Kanell (born loser looking for controversy ) and Phil Steele (who knows his shit but has his nose buried up every asshole east of the Rockies).

The big12 had no teams finish in the top10 last year, and wont this year (at least top5)

yet they still rate the PAC 12 at three and four respectively. what the f*** are the East Coast Homers smoking?

The pac12 is clearly the #2 conference in the country, and this is with USC struggling. Give me traditional USC, and the pac-12 arrival the SEC for top honors. why are people so f****** blind. Kannel had the balls to rate the Big Ten above the PAC 12. Most Ignorant statement I've ever heard from a quote guru!
The Big12 was the worst conference of the big 5 right along with the big ten last year. If you believe otherwise you've got your lips firmly placed around Fleenors Peter.

Do your own research, watch a few games in the fall and come back and tell me the big12, big10 are better than the Pac12 next year. You frigging gapers.

Comments