Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seriously, fuck Trump

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Whatever criticism he has of DeSantis he can keep to himself until after the election. Fuck him and his undisciplined mouth.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kind of a dick move.

And for sure it could have waited until after Tuesday.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We’re in a different place than two years ago. Things are going to be even worse in two years based on all projections. You’d better have a solid plan because that’s what voters will be focused on.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

We’re in a different place than two years ago. Things are going to be even worse in two years based on all projections. You’d better have a solid plan because that’s what voters will be focused on.

It's not only have a plan you will need to fight "dirty" to get things done on the border, with the woke military, and with energy production. Abortion is a side issue and should be a state issue. Leave it the phuck alone with a statement that it is a state issue.
  • Options
    Is this a warts and all call?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    Standard Supporter
    Trump lost lots of votes from his first debate performance. Independents and soft republicans and indeed most people don't like a bully. Hell, he even lost me in 2016 because of his stupid need to bully and lie about his opponents. I really want Trump out of the 2024 race. He is a fighter, but he is so unfocused that he misses so many opportunities. I think that like McCarthy in 1954, Trump will take it a bridge too far. DeSantis can just duck and weave and needle Trump who will just go insane. Trump isn't interested in the future, unlike in 2016 and 2020, he is focused on revenge and tearing things down with no plan for what's left and who is going to work with him to fix it.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Trump Engages in Friendly Fire, Goes After Ron DeSantis at Rally

"Ron DeSanctimonious?" Really? What is this...5th grade recess?

I can't think of a better example of why Donald Trump shouldn't run for president in 2024. Governor DeSantis is one of America's best governors, and a shining light of conservative principles. That Trump feels the need to criticize him in spite of his obvious success as a pro-growth, pro-freedom conservative is indicative of Trump's insecurity, self-centeredness, and his overwhelming desire to be the center of attention. If he feels threatened by Ron DeSantis perhaps he should examine the differences between his policies and public persona and how DeSantis runs Florida and deals with a hostile media, in particular how DeSantis is always looking forward, rather than constantly relitigating the past.

The country needs and deserves a leader who can articulate a bold vision of an America lifted out of the sordid and destructive policies of the progressives and their lackeys in the get-along-to-go-along GOPe. America does not need a vindictive and vitriolic candidate who is unwilling to look past his own anger and frustration.

Was the 2020 presidential election stolen by the Democrat apparatus?

Yes.

Does it matter now?

No.

If Donald Trump is going to run in 2024 on a platform of revenge for his "loss" in 2020, it will further polarize the country and create exactly the sort of momentum that is lacking for the Democrats in next week's elections. They have nothing with which to motivate and energize their base, and have nothing but bad news for the independents who swing many elections. But a Trump candidacy that focuses on The Steal will motivate the Democrat base and show the undecideds that Trump is not running for America, but for himself and his ego and his vanity.

Will that be enough to elect the Democrat? Probably not...their pool of possible candidates is pathetically bad, and even dark horses such as Colorado's governor Polis would be hard pressed to create national buzz. And who else do they have? AOC? Tank Abrams? Gavin Newsom? Not to mention the drooling, imbecilic prick in the White House or his idiotic vice president!

But I want a president with a vision for a better America; and one who can convert that vision into concrete policy achievements, and begin to arrest the decline of America's grand experiment in exceptionalism. I do not want a president who is petty and prickly and fixated on righting the personal wrongs of yesterday.

Donald Trump should embrace Ron DeSantis and hold him up as a fine example of what can be done with dedication to the core principles of conservatism. And he should identify the governors and others who are carefully dismantling the mechanism by which the Democrats stole the 2020 election. They are his allies, and he should support them with his rhetoric and with his fundraising skills.

Savage the Democrats; call them out for every flawed social and economic policy; show the American people that there is another...a better...way. But don't attack our own. That shows fear and weakness, and the American people don't need that sort of president.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

I saw that and good that it wasn’t well received by those in attendance. If he’s running and thinks shit like “small hands Rubio”will work on DeSantis, he hasn’t learned a thing.

You’ve been POTUS once, act like it.

What does it mean to act like a president?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

I saw that and good that it wasn’t well received by those in attendance. If he’s running and thinks shit like “small hands Rubio”will work on DeSantis, he hasn’t learned a thing.

Given the fact that you're only qualified to speak on what it means to act like a Kunt your cluelessness is understandable Mellow.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Come see @MelloDawg embarrass he/her/self
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Helps DeSantis imo

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Take showers with your daughter
    Then sick the FBI on those who possess the evidence of it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club
    Much ado about nothing
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not allowing yourself to be compromised by your Crackhead spawn and China. Just for starters. Should I go on?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Take showers with your daughter
    Imagine losing to a guy like that though.