Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So for Halloween this year...

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
I decided to dress up as a gas station attendant.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Where’s the meth pipe?

I was gonna get some crooked teeth but didn't have time to hit the costume store.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    *door to door salesman
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Not enough grello.

Is your truck lifted and sporting a couple of stickers and a flag? I hear Vancouver is where most of the unaffiliated quooks go trick or treating. They won't be hard to find. Just listen for the unmuffled diesels and V10s.

All the pour Jack Duck fams will be pouring into my hood tonight from across the river to tick or treat.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Not enough grello.

Is your truck lifted and sporting a couple of stickers and a flag? I hear Vancouver is where most of the unaffiliated quooks go trick or treating. They won't be hard to find. Just listen for the unmuffled diesels and V10s.

All the pour Jack Duck fams will be pouring into my hood tonight from across the river to tick or treat.
    No kid of mine is taking candy from someone who likes Jerry Gsrcia or Frank Zappa.

Actually maybe he did as a yute. That would explain some things.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,529 Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Not enough grello.

No kid of mine is taking candy from someone who likes Jerry Gsrcia or Frank Zappa.

Actually maybe he did as a yute. That would explain some things.
    This may come as a surprise but I don't look like Frank or Jerry IRL. I'm a clean cut square.
    No I've gathered that. If you ever wondered, I don't sctually look like the hiv virus.
    how I remember that glorious day you asked to change your handle from ChuckHV to just plain ol Chuck
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Why am I getting pulled into this?!
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

Why am I getting pulled into this?!

The original joke had some potential to be harmlessly funny, but was difficult to communicate in the way that it played in my mind. If it had worked though, you'd be proud to be included. Maybe next time.