Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bald or Landing Strip?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Hardy har har

She's ugly

I'm guessing that if I told you her driver's seat in that photo had wheels you might be able to identify with her better? She's not perfect, but who is right?

Question for you @puppylove_sugarsteel‌? Back when I rode a motorcycle, other riders would do the finger wave of acknowledgment. Is this something folks do in passing in a wheelchair? Never occurred to me to ask in all my years visiting the Seattle VA.

The one thing I found funny yet very hypocritical of you while lurking for so many months was how you could "go to the mattresses" verbally on these forums. Yet if someone said something that offended you, you turn into a crying little bitch. More like puppylove_pussysteel
    Your best post and yes PLSS is a hypocrite. He can dish it but if you mention his "wheels" he'll go running to tattle on you.
    Hardy har har

She's ugly

I'm guessing that if I told you her driver's seat in that photo had wheels you might be able to identify with her better? She's not perfect, but who is right?

Question for you @puppylove_sugarsteel‌? Back when I rode a motorcycle, other riders would do the finger wave of acknowledgment. Is this something folks do in passing in a wheelchair? Never occurred to me to ask in all my years visiting the Seattle VA.

The one thing I found funny yet very hypocritical of you while lurking for so many months was how you could "go to the mattresses" verbally on these forums. Yet if someone said something that offended you, you turn into a crying little bitch. More like puppylove_pussysteel
    Your best post and yes PLSS is a hypocrite. He can dish it but if you mention his "wheels" he'll go running to tattle on you.
    Low tweak.

Sadly that was actually unintentional but once you pointed that out I started to laugh out loud.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,009 Founders Club
    Landing Strip
    Should be interesting seeing puppy battle with his split personality.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    PurpleJ said:

Should be interesting seeing puppy battle with his split personality.

His brother?
  • Hardy har har
    Comparing me to that pussy fuck is outright grounds for a good ole fashion street fight. There is an abundance of 7/11s in Chiang Mia but there are two Thai boxing stadiums we could rumble most nights of the week. Some of you observers may even have a chance to get laid for the first time in months if you have $60. Unless you are scared of a 48 year old, bring your best shot.

Loi Kroh Boxing Stadium or Thapae Boxing Stadium or over 100 7/11s and a few next to hospitals

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Hardy har har
    ITG ITH folks
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited June 2014
    fuck me, fuck you, fuck erryone

Been drinkin', should step away from the computer and get some perspective.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Aren't we a little bitter.

Comparing me to that pussy fuck is outright grounds for a good ole fashion street fight. There is an abundance of 7/11s in Chiang Mia but there are two Thai boxing stadiums we could rumble most nights of the week. Some of you observers may even have a chance to get laid for the first time in months if you have $60. Unless you are scared of a 48 year old, bring your best shot.

being from Seattle VA, I'd expect your toothless Tarheel attitude. You got that Internet out there banJoe?
    Bring it new fish. I'm too busy for an HHB newbie who curses every other word, to try and fit in.

I'll defer to Too_Much_Time, he'll argue with you till your both Tarheel blue in the face. I only post on the higher discussion board. U B on the free board still you foul mouthed delinquent.

Hardy har har
    PLSS still can't quote properly.

Do love him getting on Spooge for his foul mouth. I can't keep up with all his split personalities.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Come on Virginer... I'll roll and flick you like the dirty Seattle, VA coal mine booger you are bitch.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,560 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hardy har har

Come on Virginer... I'll roll and flick you like the dirty Seattle, VA coal mine booger you are bitch.

Seven eleven, seven eleven, SEVEN ELEVEN!!!!!!!
    Hardy har har
    Wait does Puppy actually believe Spooge is from Seattle "Virginia" ? Lol
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Hardy har har

Maybe the VA is for "Veteran's Affairs." It's just a guess. I don't speak crazy.
    Hardy har har

Maybe the VA is for "Veteran's Affairs." It's just a guess. I don't speak crazy.
    It's hard to keep track really is. I also don't speak crazy either.
  • Hardy har har
    Most vets use VA as a general term. The hospital on Beacon Hill is the Veterans administration hospital.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Bald

PLSS still can't quote properly.

Do love him getting on Spooge for his foul mouth. I can't keep up with all his split personalities.

Cockus, get a fucking hooker and stop worrying about it. You need it.