Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Haie's BAC right now

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Haie's BAC right now 7 votes

.08% The current legal limit in the U.S., other than Utah, and at this level it is considered illegal and unsafe to drive. You will lose more coordination, so your balance, speech, reaction times, and even hearing will get worse.
0% 0 votes
.10% At this BAC, reaction time and control will be reduced, speech will be slurred, thinking and reasoning are slower, and the ability to coordinate your arms and legs is poor.
14% 1 vote
0.15%: This BAC is very high. You will have much less control over your balance and voluntary muscles, so walking and talking are difficult. You may fall and hurt yourself.
42% 3 votes
0.20-0.29%: Confusion, feeling dazed, and disorientation are common. Sensations of pain will change, so if you fall and seriously hurt yourself, you may not notice, and you are less likely to do anything about it. Nausea and vomiting are likely to occur, and the gag reflex will be impaired, which could cause choking or aspirating on vomit. Blackouts begin at this BAC, so you may participate in events that you don’t remember.
42% 3 votes

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I doubt he even had enough cans to return to afford booze. He's just off his meds.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Don’t forget to throw in the edibles . . .
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Don't make me come in and beat your loser asses so bad that the owner of this website has to come and save you from me,

again,

and again,

and again,

and again,

and again...

We already saw how TheSnatch turned out.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Private pole?

Purple J
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Don't make me come in and beat your loser asses so bad that the owner of this website has to come and save you from me,

again,

and again,

and again,

and again,

and again...

We already saw how TheSnatch turned out.

LOL.....EMBARRASSING.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2022
    .15 But so am I, so I won’t judge
    For poor stupid little Haie drinking combined with FAS is a bad combo. Just witness his temper explosions. Clear indication.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2022
    Haie talks about drinking beer all the time, like it’s some cool new thing he wants to make sure everyone knows he engages in.

It’s some incredibly corny and awkward shit, but I say let the little fruit feel like he’s part of the “in crowd” or whatever. Gotta remind myself that he was in the marching band for 0-12, so there’s a lot of formative years worth of scar tissue he’s carrying around and he’s compensating for a lot of that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Haie talks about drinking beer all the time, like it’s some cool new thing he wants to make sure everyone knows he engages in.

It’s some incredibly corny and awkward shit, but I say let the little fruit feel like he’s part of the “in crowd” or whatever. Gotta remind myself that he was in the marching band for 0-12, so there’s a lot of formative years worth of scar tissue he’s carrying around and he’s compensating for a lot of that.

The last time I mentioned anything like was when Derek was mailing people their beer glasses, dipshit.

Gotta remind myself that the snatch always has sand in his vag and doesn't want any grellow criticism on a sub board he doesn't donate to keep up!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

You came onto these boards bragging about how rich you were and how you had ten sluts in a hot tub. I wouldn't talk.

thechatch said:

You came onto these boards bragging about how rich you were and how you had ten sluts in a hot tub. I wouldn't talk.
    It was 12.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
    Please take me to the brewpub someday. I want to see everyone’s face when you walk in.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
    Please take me to the brewpub someday. I want to see everyone’s face when you walk in.
    Which one? There are around 200+ in the NW

They would see a slender UW Winner walk in.

Not some fat Oregon alum.
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.

Slender?

LOL.................

Sounds like the description of a guy walking into a SF gay bar.

Athletic too much of a stretch?

No one who drinks as much beer as you claim is "slender".

I don't care if you're 25.

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
    NORM!
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    Cringe.
    The snatch is only witty when using my material. Fucking shocked 🤣🍺
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

It was 12.
    right, of course...