Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Network should seriously offer Marshawn Lynch a job

2»

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Side bar. I enjoy watching most P12 productions over these D tier ESPN hackjobs. I think the P12N has better cameras

You can find worse broadcasts than that shitshow last night, but it isn't easy. The horrible commentary and piss poor camera work were bad enough. The way they would continue on with cringey banter and side stories while failing to comment on plays that were happening on the field was what got to me the most.

Shut the fuck up with the side nonsense when there is live action going on. It may not be rule #1 of doing play by play but it has to be near the top.
    It felt like they were talking over two 2-5 MAC teams on a Wednesday. Completely disrespectful considering it was a competitive game. Not to mention the camera was on Marshawn walking around the sidelines more than the actual game
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,569 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Side bar. I enjoy watching most P12 productions over these D tier ESPN hackjobs. I think the P12N has better cameras

You can find worse broadcasts than that shitshow last night, but it isn't easy. The horrible commentary and piss poor camera work were bad enough. The way they would continue on with cringey banter and side stories while failing to comment on plays that were happening on the field was what got to me the most.

Shut the fuck up with the side nonsense when there is live action going on. It may not be rule #1 of doing play by play but it has to be near the top.
    That is the definition of a Rod Gilmore broadcast. Fuck the game, let's have a fireside chat!
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    Do you remember that story about yourself that happened 40 years ago? Tell us about that.

Didn’t sound like he really remembered
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Does Marshawn speak Mandarin?

That's what I thought

I think he was last night