Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Cal Bears Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My favorite moment from that season
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Been in Berkeley for close to a day now and can safely say this might be the worst place in America. There being a *power conference football program here is unbelievable.

Also, I can say this because I was a Sears catalog model at one point. This town has the lowest percentage of attractive people I've ever seen and I grew up in Skagit County.

There was a male bra section?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I dont have huge confidence in this game. Road games might be losses this year even though they should win by two scores
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    CAL is terrible, they won't even score 20.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Been in Berkeley for close to a day now and can safely say this might be the worst place in America. There being a *power conference football program here is unbelievable.

Also, I can say this because I was a Sears catalog model at one point. This town has the lowest percentage of attractive people I've ever seen and I grew up in Skagit County.

I remember the Sears catalog one year long ago... quite the scandal, a handsome strapping young man was modelling boxer shorts and the tip of his dick was sticking out down one leg. Not sure how they missed it during editing, but they did. It could have been nothing else.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I remember the Sears catalog one year long ago... quite the scandal, a handsome strapping young man was modelling boxer shorts and the tip of his dick was sticking out down one leg. Not sure how they missed it during editing, but they did. It could have been nothing else.

It wasn’t me, I’ll tell you that.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Canadawg said:

No. He modeled Toughskins.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

That was @RaceBannon was there.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Any update on Cort Dennis as DC?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Any update on Cort Dennis as DC?

He’s stalking Jen as we speak
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    El_K said:

Canadawg said:

No. He modeled Toughskins.

“Designed with larger waist and shorter inseam length for heftier boys.”
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For the husky boy
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Pics?
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    Standard Supporter
    Muttzen said:

Pics?
    Note: The innerwebs claim it was a "printing flaw". So maybe it's not what we thought. Enough dick talk, back to football

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    Muttzen said:

Pics?

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who's winning the truck race?