Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bob Condotta and the Seattle Times' Angle

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Bob apparently was the slick rick rat.
    When I worked for fox in the early 2000's it was such a big deal for people in sports to not show personal allegiances and it spill over into their jobs and bob had a coug sticker on his car. That always pissed me off for some reason when I was younger.

He never looked very happy walking into the Monday presser with the coach. Hell all they did was ask questions and be served Ezell's chicken. Pretty cushy gig.

The ego stroking in those gatherings were just sickening. Lots of people believing they were very special people.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Stop hiring coogs and ducks to cover the huskies. These people automatically don't give any fucks about the huskies, and you have a university with plenty of capable people that would actually give a shit about the team and do a good job. Just look at the HF podcast. Fucks act like it's either between Jude, Condotta, or a wet towel with aids for candidates.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doog Thread Of The Week!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

Bob apparently was the slick rick rat.
    When I worked for fox in the early 2000's it was such a big deal for people in sports to not show personal allegiances and it spill over into their jobs and bob had a coug sticker on his car. That always pissed me off for some reason when I was younger.

He never looked very happy walking into the Monday presser with the coach. Hell all they did was ask questions and be served Ezell's chicken. Pretty cushy gig.

The ego stroking in those gatherings were just sickening. Lots of people believing they were very special people.

The Seattle Times is just writing what they're told to write.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Dennis! You are an insider!