Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,675 Founders Club
    If the game was at home we could play it on the 'ol Jumbotron
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 763
    Didn't UW have someone on D that would intentionally piss himself while staring down the other team? Bring it back!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    edited October 2022
    no_uh said:

Didn't UW have someone on D that would intentionally piss himself while staring down the other team? Bring it back!

Killed people too. Allegedly.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,399
    I’d be putting on the flex too if I was wearing those shoulder pads…
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022
    dnc said:

Why do I have the feeling this will be more likely the result against Kal too high?
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the game is a 34-31 stressful grind it out win. Coin flip for who it's a win for.
  • BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 106

no_uh said:

Killed people too. Allegedly.
    There were allegations and a possible indictment that he shot someone. But no murder.

A UW assistant told me that on a couple occasions Pharms and his wife and child had no food, so the assistant took him to the grocery store and filled up a cart of food.
    Thank goodness it wasn't a fruit basket.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm thinking the stress level will land about mid way between the Furd and Arizona games. UW win.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

chuck said:

I'm thinking the stress level will land about mid way between the Furd and Arizona games. UW win.

Every game will be of the 42-35 variety, the only thing unknown is who will win, except against duck.
    I had high hopes after 4-0 that we could win a lot of 45-24 type games.

I can't handle the 42-35 games week after week.

I was on a plane back from the Sammich Isles last Saturday and therefore was spared having to watch the AZ game.

It's harrrd.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

Every game will be of the 42-35 variety, the only thing unknown is who will win, except against duck.
    Maybe I'm still dooging though I dont feel like it. I'm thinking more like 40s to 20s versus Cal and Colorado. 40s to 30s or 40s Vs cuog and beav.