Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

America is the worst country on the planet

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2022
    She's young, she's a fucking idiot, a product of an America hating education system, probably a racist. After all that, bring her home. She is an American who fucked up. But for the grace of God go I. I was young, violent and stupid at one point in my youth. She needs a chance to grow up and value what our country gives her.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    She ain't that young. She is 31. It was all cool and hip to be an anti-American piece of crap until she got into some trouble overseas.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

She's young, she's a fucking idiot, a product of an America hating education system, probably a racist. After all that, bring her home. She is an American who fucked up. But for the grace of God go I. I was young, violent and stupid at one point in my youth. She needs a chance to grow up and value what our country gives her.

So, we deal a Russian mafia drug dealing sex trafficker for her. And then when she comes home she will thank the US for bailing her out of her own stupidity? I'd consider doing it if I thought she would be grateful. Maybe if she had to promise to get a sex change operation (cheapest sex operation and hormone therapy in history) and promise to have to play in the NBA.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Obviously, the sentence does not fit the crime, and it's dumb of Russia to imprison her. I doubt she got a fair trial. On the other hand, if someone is convicted of stealing in Saudi Arabia, they might be facing prison, lashes, or even have their hand amputated for stealing, and possibly a foot or leg for running away.

• Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Her sentence does fit the crime. She screwed up in Russia, not NYC.
  • Options

You’ve got to be a special kind of fucking stupid to take hash through an international airport overseas.

Locked Up Abroad shows even dumber people. 'Yeah, I thought it would be easy to smuggle cocaine in a suitcase'
  • Options
    SDCJR said:

It's true that Russia is free to do whatever their laws dictate. She's also not someone I feel sorry for.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought Biden was getting her out?

JW?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I thought Biden was getting her out?

JW?

Nobody fucks with a Biden.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    SFGbob said:

She ain't that young. She is 31. It was all cool and hip to be an anti-American piece of crap until she got into some trouble overseas.

I get it. I have been in jail 4 times. 3 times for drunken fights, one time in Tijuana for driving a rented go cart on private land. The four worst days of my life. I worked for liberals in politics, did things for dems that I am not proud of and for Gods sake voted for Jessie Jackson. At 28 I finally looked in the mirror and called it all off, changed my life.

I am willing to give a 31 year old idiot a break.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

So did all the liberals who were crying about it.

Outrage de jour.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SDCJR said:

Exactly. Arrogant cunt fucked around and found out.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Obviously, the sentence does not fit the crime, and it's dumb of Russia to imprison her. I doubt she got a fair trial. On the other hand, if someone is convicted of stealing in Saudi Arabia, they might be facing prison, lashes, or even have their hand amputated for stealing, and possibly a foot or leg for running away.

You should write a strongly worded letter and let Russia know you disagree with their laws.
  • Options

hardhat said:

You should write a strongly worded letter and let Russia know you disagree with their laws.
    I'll drink some old fashioneds and work up the courage.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of American citizens rotting in foreign jails for drug charges. Other countries don't fuck around if you traffic drugs across international lines. If Britney wasn't a love child of the left this is a non story.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If Griner had never been arrested and was sitting at home now she’d be right there with all the other leftists who cheer to this day Ashley Babbit’s death and still call Rittenhouse a murderer who should be getting ass raped in prison.

Fuck her, I’m all out of compassion for them.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don’t do the crime
    If you can’t do the time
    Don’t do it
    Don’t do it
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I thought Biden already tried to get her out and Russia told him to get fucked…the rumor was it wasn’t even a senior PB official communicating back channel with us.