Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

String to TE, DD to linebacker, that leaves Ross

So Ross is our only prayer for a #2-3 WR. String will be a 6-3 245lb TE/HB, Daniels a linebacker....When is Sark EVER going to find the pieces to formulate a balanced offense?

Sark has not assembled ONE solid position group. The o-line is a mess, The TE group is thin and worthless, The tailback group is 1- deep, The massive wide receiver group is 1-deep, there are defensive ends littered all over the roster, yet we can't find one to get to the quarterback. We have one interior defensive lineman. Sark has recruited a ton of linebackers, And three of them and only 3 are zpac12 worthy, we have to move corners to safety because we have zero safeties on the roster, and we are only two deep a corner.

Where are all of Sark's top 25 classes at? Where are the players who have comprised these classes? Mike Riley has a solid 2-deep roster, as does Stanford, Oregon etc...

Sark turns his players over so often he can never form a 2-3 deep. Not a good way to build a program. Are 7-6 seasons a result? You do the math!

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Let it play out.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Uh, Sark kind of sucks you know.

As always Race, if you can't fire a sarcastic or pseudo-witty response, you just bail. Bring something bitch. I'd like to hear something of importance from your worthless twat.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Awfully warm for February
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

As always Race, if you can't fire a sarcastic or pseudo-witty response, you just bail. Bring something bitch. I'd like to hear something of importance from your worthless twat.

Pressing
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited June 2013
    Comments about this? Same old shit. I've done the meth, I'm mean math. I'll take the high road and say Cream Puff is clueless.

I'm getting to the point where I might start the Whipping the Dead Horse board.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

What's to "bring". Yes, Sark sucks. It's been well documented.

Here, chew on this:

You're all wrong. He's a great recruiter, everyone says so. Best play caller in America. Best staff in America. He "get's it". He took over an 0-12 team, this isn't microwave popcorn.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    How drunk did I get for Fathers Day?

I thought it was only June 17th.....is it mid-October already?
  • BertWinthropBertWinthrop Member Posts: 38
    Barbara Hedges was picked up for public drunkenness after breaking into the new press box at Husky Stadium and drinking a fifth of scotch, smoking a pack of Marlboro reds and cussing out a security guard after he turned his head when she flashed her tits at him. The security guard is now recovering at Schick Shadel after going on a three-week bender to get the image scrubbed from his brain. Apparently there isn't enough whiskey in King County to erase that memory.

Barbara Hedges was picked up for public drunkenness after breaking into the new press box at Husky Stadium and drinking a fifth of scotch, smoking a pack of Marlboro reds and cussing out a security guard after he turned his head when she flashed her tits at him. The security guard is now recovering at Schick Shadel after going on a three-week bender to get the image scrubbed from his brain. Apparently there isn't enough whiskey in King County to erase that memory.

Meh...keep your day job
    edited June 2013
    I don't have a day job Mick Diamond. I live in a cardboard box and sell shredded tire remains along the I-5 median in rural Thurston County.

I don't have a day job Mick Diamond. I live in a cardboard box and sell shredded tire remains along the I-5 median in rural Thurston County.

pressing badly. Just stop.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

So Ross is our only prayer for a #2-3 WR. String will be a 6-3 245lb TE/HB, Daniels a linebacker....When is Sark EVER going to find the pieces to formulate a balanced offense?

Sark has not assembled ONE solid position group. The o-line is a mess, The TE group is thin and worthless, The tailback group is 1- deep, The massive wide receiver group is 1-deep, there are defensive ends littered all over the roster, yet we can't find one to get to the quarterback. We have one interior defensive lineman. Sark has recruited a ton of linebackers, And three of them and only 3 are zpac12 worthy, we have to move corners to safety because we have zero safeties on the roster, and we are only two deep a corner.

Where are all of Sark's top 25 classes at? Where are the players who have comprised these classes? Mike Riley has a solid 2-deep roster, as does Stanford, Oregon etc...

Sark turns his players over so often he can never form a 2-3 deep. Not a good way to build a program. Are 7-6 seasons a result? You do the math!

Looks like you're starting to catch-on to what some of us mean by Sark's slows while struggling with a steep learning curve. Sark came to us with no-nada-zero head coaching credentials and at best an offensive coordinator resume to his credit at a school (USC) where your grandma could game plan and call plays capable of making yards and scoring TDs. Beyond hope, I'm not sure what we should have expected.

Sark completely overhauled his defensive staff before last season and that appears to have paid off so far with significant improvement on that side of the ball in 2012. Before that shakeup, however, Sark's defense could not have gotten worse. Changes in Sark's offensive staff this past offseason might bring similar improvement........ at least we can hope so.

Please stop replying to me Mick Diamond. I'll let you know when I'll allow it.

Please stop replying to me Mick Diamond. I'll let you know when I'll allow it.
    uh huh
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club