Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seems a couple of you cunts like to flag me or wtf

Comments

• Options
    It's inside ankle and in the early 90s when I had it done it's hardly noticeable. Size of a quarter.

4/14/66....class of 84, US war vet, UW 93, I am proud to be 48 and that is me crossing the border in Lao on my last 90 day visa run with my GF. When I turn 50 I no longer have to do visa runs and quality for retirement visa.

I'm feeling good but I'm getting old and my back feels it from jumping out of airplanes many years ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Just when legion of spooge was showing signs of improvement he reverts back to his old ways.

You'd be a fine poster if you stop posting pics of yourself and post pics of your daughter instead.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Daughter pics or GTFO!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited May 2014
    PurpleJ said:

Daughter pics or GTFO!

One pic of my daughter in her car, she is 25 and married with a one year old daughter herself. This is my little girl Lauren, so I would hope you guys would be some what respectable. Shove a banana in my ass or put my face on fetters body but please show some respect in this case. I'm sure some of you are dads or have a little sis. Say gummy or whatever just keep it 81% clean please.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Oh man... I'm not even going to flag you.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I literally cannot believe you posted a pic of your daughter here. This has to be a whoosh. Jesus.

She's married and lives in Atlanta. Christ it's not like I posted her Facebook page or address.

However, let me just say you post the best HH pics. The girls with the tats are the best I have seen here. Lighten up, there are millions of other girls pics. I'm not too worried about what you or others think about the fact that I'm a pretty open person, I can handle the heat and it's not like those that know me would find this out of character.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What in tha what?

Mother of all whooshes?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Daughter pics or GTFO!

One pic of my daughter in her car, she is 25 and married with a one year old daughter herself. This is my little girl Lauren, so I would hope you guys would be some what respectable. Shove a banana in my ass or put my face on fetters body but please show some respect in this case. I'm sure some of you are dads or have a little sis. Say gummy or whatever just keep it 81% clean please.

Tell her to go easy on the eye makeup...

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014

PurpleJ said:

Daughter pics or GTFO!

Solid 9 in Mukilteo.

Hi UWKatie.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Daughter pics or GTFO!

brb; jo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I literally cannot believe you posted a pic of your daughter here. This has to be a whoosh. Jesus.

She's married and lives in Atlanta. Christ it's not like I posted her Facebook page or address.

However, let me just say you post the best HH pics. The girls with the tats are the best I have seen here. Lighten up, there are millions of other girls pics. I'm not too worried about what you or others think about the fact that I'm a pretty open person, I can handle the heat and it's not like those that know me would find this out of character.

Vote up for liking tatted up sluts. Still can't believe you posted that pic, but since you did, can I get her number?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Same here. He's entered PLSS territory where he's the dumbest person ever or greatest whoosh.

There is no middle.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Now that is some major botox hitting the hole, especially for a 25 year old.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You said hitting the hole.
  • Options
    Again thanks for being 81% tasteful as a father and yes I'm not a fan of the heavy make up but she has lived in Atlanta since she was 8 and her mom and I split.