Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To the Doogs fluffing the balls of Penix's stats

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

I give you:

Did you know his sisters were country singers?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Couldn't throw past 15 yards
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Drank light beer?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's not the problem, but he's certainly not super helping right now. I like Penix but his stats are super inflated by opening against four really really really bad teams at home and against UCLA after they got down by 20+. He's been off on the long ball since Michigan State and basically thrown three picks to zero TDs when it's mattered since the first quarter against UCLA. Teams will also continue to tee off since he absolutely cannot run. Year 12 of not having a mobile QB while pretty much ever other program that wins does is going great.

Never said he was the problem. I was suggesting his stats are inflated by a system that doesn’t necessarily equate to Ws.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

He's not the problem, but he's certainly not super helping right now. I like Penix but his stats are super inflated by opening against four really really really bad teams at home and against UCLA after they got down by 20+. He's been off on the long ball since Michigan State and basically thrown three picks to zero TDs when it's mattered since the first quarter against UCLA. Teams will also continue to tee off since he absolutely cannot run. Year 12 of not having a mobile QB while pretty much ever other program that wins does is going great.

Never said he was the problem. I was suggesting his stats are inflated by a system that doesn’t necessarily equate to Ws.
    Reminds me a lot of 2002 and 2003. A good passing game but I wouldn't say elite and a shitty OL and absolutely no defense. Great recipe to win 6-7 games and it's going to be a challenge as teams keep getting more and more tape on it and without a mobile QB.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Penix is obviously better than the WSU dink and dunk guys. Better arm strength, accuracy, toughness, and mobility.

There's more than stats, use your eyes.
  • Options

Penix is obviously better than the WSU dink and dunk guys. Better arm strength, accuracy, toughness, and mobility.

Best 4-2 team ever?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That’s a whole lotta fluffers son.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lack of sensitivity to @GrandpaSankey IMO.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

Washington State has been a 10 win season team multiple times with this system. The problem is Washington has no corners and ASA is the best safety on the team… Put Gordon, McDuffe and Bookie on this team and tell me how bad the system is.
  • Options
    So you’re saying the team would be better if half the system was better? I agree. Sort of the whole point.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Imagine watching our defense and taking shit about Penix. What UW QB was better? It’s been a long time since we had a QB this good.

81% of posters on this bored recently are fucking dipshits
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

So you’re saying the team would be better if half the players were better? I agree. Sort of the whole point.