Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Hardcore Husky were to have a best avatar competition right now...

2»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

Am I actually going to have to watch Hamilton?

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,319
    Some of us have to move half way across the world and mock the local monarchy for a shitty avatar

But I won’t name names
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,567 Standard Supporter

dtd said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Some poaster's avatars have caused absolute fucking meltdowns among the refugee quook population...

I feel like me @haie and @MikeDamone need to host a HH meet up in PDX for all the Ducktards.

I'd make the trip as long as the venue is north of the River.

Portland is a shithole. Vancouver is kicking it’s ass at the moment.
    At strip malls and apartment complexes? The best thai food is off of 164th.
    Disagree.

The most authentic - meaning I felt like I was in country - Thai food I've had in the states was a hole in the wall in beautiful downtown Camas.

Also Ginger Pop by Pearson is serviceable.

Camas != Vancouver, hth.

The only place I've had my dick sucked under the table at a Thai restaurant outside of Phuket was in Washougal, FWIW.
    Do you remember his name?
    I couldn't pronounce it.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,577 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Some poaster's avatars have caused absolute fucking meltdowns among the refugee quook population...

I feel like me @haie and @MikeDamone need to host a HH meet up in PDX for all the Ducktards.

Disagree.

The most authentic - meaning I felt like I was in country - Thai food I've had in the states was a hole in the wall in beautiful downtown Camas.

Camas != Vancouver, hth.

The only place I've had my dick sucked under the table at a Thai restaurant outside of Phuket was in Washougal, FWIW.
    I couldn't pronounce it.
    Who's dick was in who's mouth?...

dtd said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Disagree.

Camas != Vancouver, hth.

I couldn't pronounce it.
    Who's dick was in who's mouth?...
    Nobody cares about the details.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

There used to be a Thai place on 164th that had a buffet every day. Nice family except the old man, who would watch you get your food and complain if you took too many shrump salad rolls.
    pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Disagree.

I haven't been for many years but my favorite used to be in downtown Camas too. Wonder if the same place is still there. There was also a tiny noodle house down there with huge decorative crabs made from soda cans. It was good too.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    chuck said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

There used to be a Thai place on 164th that had a buffet every day. Nice family except the old man, who would watch you get your food and complain if you took too many shrump salad rolls.
    pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Disagree.

I haven't been for many years but my favorite used to be in downtown Camas too. Wonder if the same place is still there. There was also a tiny noodle house down there with huge decorative crabs made from soda cans. It was good too.
    Kop Chai or Camas Thai.

There are two.
    edited October 2022
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,224 Founders Club

chuck said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Disagree.

Kop Chai or Camas Thai.

There are two.
    I looked it up on google maps.

100% Kop Chai is the place I'm thinking of.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

pawz said:

dtd said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Disagree.

Kop Chai or Camas Thai.

There are two.
    I looked it up on google maps.

100% Kop Chai is the place I'm thinking of.

Yep for sure. I haven't been in about 10 years. Impressed it's still going.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    Oh avatar lol. I was referring to sig.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,325
    Y’all know you love Roboduck