Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isn't it cool?

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Jimmy stopped recruiting DBs a few years ago and had position coaches who seemed like they were some of the worst recruiters in UW position coach history?

Comments

• HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    I saw a reference to DBShortBus
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    I mean isn't it ironic that the one position group which you would have assumed would be the most stacked given he was the HC for two years and DC before is actually by far the least-stacked?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,830 Founders Club
    A WR, a Big Sky player, a walk on and Asa, Just Asa beat out every guy Jimmy, Terrance and Willup recruited the last three years. 18yo Javion “I’m actually on scholarship” Green is playing over a bunch of those guys. It’s actually the fault of these new coaches though that none of them can cover a jello mold. Sure. UW has three scholarship LBs that were actually recruited to the roster as well. Tupatala, Heimuli and Bruener. Just three. Three. Moll and Bright are transfers and Eddie was a walk on. The last staff was derelict in constructing a defensive roster. It’s a real mess.