Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’m going to take a week off from posting on the football board. My suggestion…fuck oh dear

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited October 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
My suggestion is some of you should have a posters only meeting and decide what kind of board do you want to be. Do you want to be a @RoadDawg55 @backthepack board, or do you want to be a championship level board that gets back to our roots. Back to our mission statement.

@DerekJohnson, do you have the mission statement handy from when you assembled the BOD and founded this place? I feel like maybe we’ve drifted from our roots, from our original purpose. Maybe some new fish don’t remember. Maybe we need to get back to the basics. What do you say? DeLarry would be embarrassed. I expect a lot of backpedaling, distancing and spinning , but a minimum we can agree that avoiding shit posts like this should be our focus:

This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    haie said:

Last game I predicted. Also predicted a loss here but holy shit, this team isn't coming back to win 8-9 games.

That was a fucking clown show. This team is a fucking beavlet soft win at home and limp Penix it on the road type of team.

Getting blown out in remaining road games and Arizona and Beavlet will be hard fought.

At least 5-7 isn’t in play…
    haie said:

Last game I predicted. Also predicted a loss here but holy shit, this team isn't coming back to win 8-9 games.

That was a fucking clown show. This team is a fucking beavlet soft win at home and limp Penix it on the road type of team.

Getting blown out in remaining road games and Arizona and Beavlet will be hard fought.

We? Beat Colorado for sure.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,028 Founders Club

My suggestion is some of you should have a posters only meeting and decide what kind of board do you want to be. Do you want to be a @RoadDawg55 @backthepack board, or do you want to be a championship level board that gets back to our roots. Back to our mission statement.

@DerekJohnson, do you have the mission statement handy from when you assembled the BOD and founded this place? I feel like maybe we’ve drifted from our roots, from our original purpose. Maybe some new fish don’t remember. Maybe we need to get back to the basics. What do you say? DeLarry would be embarrassed. I expect a lot of backpedaling, distancing and spinning , but a minimum we can agree that avoiding shit posts like this should be our focus:

This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.

haie said:

Fastest week-off ever.

#LaterGuysm

pawz said:

haie said:

Fastest week-off ever.

#LaterGuysm

Weeks don’t start on Saturday. HTH.
    edited October 2022

pawz said:

haie said:

Fastest week-off ever.

#LaterGuysm

Usually the time-period in questions starts the moment the shit is talked.

pawz said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Fastest week-off ever.

#LaterGuysm

My post. My rules.

pawz said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Fastest week-off ever.

#LaterGuysm

My post. My rules.
    OK!

LawDawg1 said:

You should ask for your account to be banned.

Why?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785

LawDawg1 said:

Why?
    I thought that was the next step.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Didn't read. You sound bitter. It's been 20 years bro. how do you still get worked up about losing to asu lol
    edited October 2022

Didn't read. You sound bitter. It's been 20 years bro. how do you still get worked up about losing to asu lol

You should read. It has zero to do with ASU. I am bitter. But ASU isn’t a factor.

Don’t flatter yourself
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Why?
    Are you new? Do you honestly think I’d do that bitch move?

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Why?
    Whoosh?
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Why?
    Whoosh?
    No idea
    Get a grip. I was playing along with your shtick. Not everyone is attacking you.
    edited October 2022
    LawDawg1 said:

Get a grip. I was playing along with your shtick. Not everyone is attacking you.

I know. I figured that out. That’s why I said “no idea”. Calm down turbo.

hi, i'm huskyhooligan, and i'm a doog.

I know, the team sucks. I recognize that. Recognition is I think step #1? But ultimately I want to doog. Doog sooo hard. I want to have doog boners in the stands. I want to doog all over doog faces, titties and ass. I want to help others doog in the south upper deck glory hole. I recognize I am part of the problem. But damn it, I'm going to continue to doog. After we? beat the wildcats, please feel free to send pics of your full frontal doog boner to me. Go Dwags.

They still have a barrier on the Aurora bridge? Asking for a doog.

YBE