Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM Mike Damone

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,134 Founders Club
@MikeDamone I am At the Summit HS vs Bend HS game. Summit just came out of to Enter Sand Man. Place is rocking. Kids seem fired up.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

@MikeDamone I am At the Summit HS vs Bend HS game. Summit just came out of to Enter Sand Man. Place is rocking. Kids seem fired up.

What are the doing at the end of the 3rd quarter. Please say Jump Around
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,134 Founders Club

I don’t know. I had a 5 year old in tow who can barely make it through 2 quarters of HS football.

Our offense doesn’t look as crisp since Drew Bledsoe left the coaching staff.

I don’t know. I had a 5 year old in tow who can barely make it through 2 quarters of HS football.

You have a 5 year old? Ts and Ps.

And an 8 year old. It’s hard. It’s a process.

I hope you’re no older than 32.

I’m Gen X bruh. Born under the peanut farmer. Fuck then millennial douche canoes.

I’m Gen X bruh. Born under the peanut farmer. Fuck then millennial douche canoes.
    Sorry man…I truly am. What time are the soccer games today?

In 2000 I went to every game. All 13. Missed every soccer game. Some people were judging me as a bad dad. (I did take the kids to 3 games, including Oregon)

A year or so ago I asked the kiddos if they were disappointed in me for that. They have zero recollection of it or care. The do remember going to the games. Especially getting heaped with verbal abuse at Oregon. Their hatred of all things Oregon burns bright to this day. True story, not a joke. You think I’m kidding…I dead serious.
    I told my kids soccer is for fags. Been able to avoid it so far. Just hoops and flag football which happens on Sunday.

But I’m mostly a TV dwag fan these days and with all these 730 kicks not too many conflicts.

2000 is a long time ago.

Sorry man…I truly am. What time are the soccer games today?

In 2000 I went to every game. All 13. Missed every soccer game. Some people were judging me as a bad dad. (I did take the kids to 3 games, including Oregon)

A year or so ago I asked the kiddos if they were disappointed in me for that. They have zero recollection of it or care. The do remember going to the games. Especially getting heaped with verbal abuse at Oregon. Their hatred of all things Oregon burns bright to this day. True story, not a joke. You think I’m kidding…I dead serious.
    I told my kids soccer is for fags. Been able to avoid it so far. Just hoops and flag football which happens on Sunday.

But I’m mostly a TV dwag fan these days and with all these 730 kicks not too many conflicts.

2000 is a long time ago.
    22 years. If my math is correct