Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Arizona State Game Thread

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DeBoer isnt Sark. I have full confidence this pissed him off to no end and he will fire people until the defense improves
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeBoer isnt Sark. I have full confidence this pissed him off to no end and he will fire people until the defense improves

Right
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Based on what, exactly? He brought all these losers with him.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I’m just gonna assume DeBoer isn’t going to fire any of his buddies, I’d love to be proven wrong. And I personally volunteer to deliver the news to Inge if that’s what it takes.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Well that's a relief. Thought I was gonna shit myself.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do have sleep in his office and drink Tasters Choice confidence? Or be home for dinner, watch jeopardy and wheel of fortune and order Starbucks on the app confidence?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    Founders Club

Do have sleep in his office and drink Tasters Choice confidence? Or be home for dinner, watch jeopardy and wheel of fortune and order Starbucks on the app confidence?
    Pretty sure he isnt spending 15% of all waking hours figuring out how to cheat on his wife
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,584
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He needs to live in his office and drink from a busted small office Keurig that just dumps burnt grounds into some hot water.
  • Options
    haie said:

He needs to live in his office and drink from a busted small office Keurig that just dumps burnt grounds into some hot water.
    That's cruel. At least the Keurig that can punch out a cappuccino. Have you no heart?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,902
    Founders Club

DeBoer is Sark

Wait. I was told he’s kinda fat so that important. Not doughy fat that sark, but football coach fat. Big difference
    Yes, he was the good kind of fat...not the other kind of fat, I guess
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,902
    Founders Club

pretty early to tell, but that defense was in disarray and got torched by a back up q.b. on a 1-4 team who couldn't beat MAC peons at home
  • Options
    edited October 2022

pretty early to tell, but that defense was in disarray and got torched by a back up q.b. on a 1-4 team who couldn't beat MAC peons at home
    Eh to be fair that was under herm so they had the new fire under the interim coach that became way more aggressive (on o at least). Still talentless but they play hard

I actually bet aguano gets picked up by a power 5 team as oc or a high level mid major and I wouldn't be shocked if in 6 or so years we hear about him as a candidate for the coaching carousel.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Eh to be fair that was under herm so they had the new fire under the interim coach that became way more aggressive (on o at least). Still talentless but they play hard

I actually bet aguano gets picked up by a power 5 team as oc or a high level mid major and I wouldn't be shocked if in 6 or so years we hear about him as a candidate for the coaching carousel.
    Or by ASU for such a thrilling gutty win against a “ranked” UW. He said it was his audition
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,021
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    If the issue is talent, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but our recruiting is not fixing that. Better become portal kings.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’m way more disgusted by this game than UCLA and I wanted to break most inanimate objects in my house for the last week

I remember when I cared that much. Then there was the fat blonde AD and Jimmy Fake
    Late stage Rick and Gilby broke me of that.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

What the actual fuck was that? Fire the whole staff. We got the wrong guy

Where were all you assholes 2 weeks ago when I was fighting Doogs pretty much solo? Fuck all y'all.
    Because for the last 2 weeks you have been a wierdo schizo lashing out at even people who were saying the same thing as you. And then you wonder why no one wants to stand next to you.
    I do understand the need to revise history and backpedal. It's quite common really.
    Not only understand it you do it.