Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get PMs

2»

Comments

• CartmanDawgCartmanDawg Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2014

Can't bump the thread? You're fucking pathetic. Too much of a pussy to come back as PurpleJ. You need to stick your face in a hot waffle iron while a baboon fucks you in the ass with a dildo drenched in sulfuric acid.

i was once told by a poor little twat from Cowlitz County that sharing PMs is a cry for help.

i don't really agree with that assessment, but thought it somewhat relevant to share now.
    It's been a long offseason, so poking retards with sticks tends to keep me entertained.
    You should really stop poking yourself already.
    I was considering a cease fire, but now that I know how much you like it, I think this stick poking will continue.

P.S. There is an 8 page thread on doogman radio on the front page. I'm the least of your worries.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,384 Founders Club
    This slapfight is still going on? Christ.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,700 Founders Club

What's the deal with the OBKunt/Purple Jackoff celebrity deathmatch? I guess I must have missed it. Should be interesting either way

Something about downvotes and spam I think....I forgot who started it (who really cares?)
  • GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200

What's the deal with the OBKunt/Purple Jackoff celebrity deathmatch? I guess I must have missed it. Should be interesting either way

Something about downvotes and spam I think....I forgot who started it (who really cares?)
    HE started it!!!!!11!