Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Devastating News for Husky AD

Will we need to get tarps for the 300 level?

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,346 Swaye's Wigwam
    Let’s just turn the Zone into an amphitheater where the play doesn’t start until halftime.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    To Kill a Mockingbird is pretty fucking awesome.

Don't throw away your shot to see it.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

To Kill a Mockingbird is pretty fucking awesome.

Don't throw away your shot to see it.

I'll wait for the musical
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

Let’s just turn the Zone into an amphitheater where the play doesn’t start until halftime.

To help with attendance, offer it so if you buy a ticket to the play, you can get into the game for free........
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

To help with attendance, offer it so if you buy a ticket to the play, you can get into the game for free........
    Attendance has been fine if it's a power 5 opponent.
    haie said:

godawgst said:

Sparty had 60k, but 1/8 was dressed in Green

50k for Stanford

Arizona and Beavs will be in same area, Colorado in November will be low 40's

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

I was at both MSU and Stanford. You were not.

Shut the fuck up.
    haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there as well.

Can't even sell it out or come close with tickets going for less than a beer at the stadium

Another hill Haie dies on and looks like Preston in doing so
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,945 Founders Club
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Attendance isn’t everything
    godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there as well.

Can't even sell it out or come close with tickets going for less than a beer at the stadium

No you weren't. Or you're lying.
    haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there as well.

No you weren't. Or you're lying.
    No need to lie. Season ticket holder since 07

Don't blame me I'm just the messenger.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    This is why you guys needed that duck energy in your AD

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there.

Season ticket holder since '87. Now former season ticket holder and Stub Hub aficionado

The numbers seem i right. There was about 10k empty seats around the stadium for MSU.

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there.

Season ticket holder since '87. Now former season ticket holder and Stub Hub aficionado

The numbers seem i right. There was about 10k empty seats around the stadium for MSU.

Add in Sparty who brought 6-7.5k and with perfect weather/kick off time and the only decent opponent home game of the year had 54k Husky Fans there.

But with the tech slaughter going on in the stock market, I can understand why all the die hard Google, Amazon, Microsoft employees couldn't afford to come to the game, but what about the rest of Husky Nation?

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there.

I thought the stadium was mostly full after everyone had slowly filed in, which is really the problem. No one wants to get a beer and be in their seat prior to kickoff.

Yeah no shit MSU had a lot of fans there. Why wouldn't they coming off of 11-2? It was slightly worse than the 2016 Stanford atmosphere.

But godawgst is full of shit. He isn't showing up, let alone still paying for season tickets.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    haie said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

50k for Stanford

Shut the fuck up.
    I was there.

I thought the stadium was mostly full after everyone had slowly filed in, which is really the problem. No one wants to get a beer and be in their seat prior to kickoff.

Yeah no shit MSU had a lot of fans there. Why wouldn't they coming off of 11-2? It was slightly worse than the 2016 Stanford atmosphere.

But godawgst is full of shit. He isn't showing up, let alone still paying for season tickets.
    I'd say 60k in a 70k stadium is mostly full. If you sit on the south side and look at the north it looks pretty full. On the north looking south you see a lot more empty seats.