Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No more

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
abortion . . . startiiiiinnng . . . now!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Vote for the wife beating communist instead POTD

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    According to the dazzler running over a republican or your wife is not a big deal.
  • Options
    PT and Gasbag here to say, "He may be a mentally ill, lying, stupid hypocrite, but he's our mentally ill, lying, stupid hypocrite."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

PT and Gasbag here to say, "He may be a mentally ill, lying, stupid hypocrite, but he's our mentally ill, lying, stupid hypocrite."

Exactly. And he is a better candidate than your POS commie. I vote on issues and I can explain those issues. You should try it sometime. I'll hold my breath. You suck at this. Just like Snow sucked at explaining his dementia patient vote. I called him out when he pulled a dazzler.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Exactly. And he is a better candidate than your POS commie. I vote on issues and I can explain those issues. You should try it sometime. I'll hold my breath. You suck at this. Just like Snow sucked at explaining his dementia patient vote. I called him out when he pulled a dazzler.
    The overriding issue in 2022 is whether or not to let MAGA control Congress and our elections. If we do, Hitler becomes Chancellor in 2024.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The overriding issue in 2022 is whether or not to let MAGA control Congress and our elections. If we do, Hitler becomes Chancellor in 2024.
    Well, that isn't an issue. You could start with some policy building blocks to support your lie, but your brain doesn't work like that. How is Trump like Hitler? Don't hurt yourself. Like I said, you suck at this.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Well, that isn't an issue. You could start with some policy building blocks to support your lie, but your brain doesn't work like that. How is Trump like Hitler? Don't hurt yourself. Like I said, you suck at this.
    Don't get me wrong, Gasbag. No one is saying Daddy's as smart as Hitler. But he is a fascist.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,210
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Good thing Jimmy traded him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don't get me wrong, Gasbag. No one is saying Daddy's as smart as Hitler. But he is a fascist.
    You get an F. I asked for some basic policy building blocks and you just reiterated an unsupported conclusion. You definitely didn't hurt yourself. Go find City, and get your hug and a ribbon and your Capri Sun, then its back on the short yellow bus.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022
    Imagine voting for a corrupt POS like Biden and shit poasting about Walker.

Dazzler, you’re a moron and a shitty human being.

You can fuck off now.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hitter is dead, dumbass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support abortion
  • Options

I support abortion

Warnock voter by default using dazzler cunt logic.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hitter is dead, dumbass.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Shit, I thought this thread was about you killing yourself.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You are Hitler fucknob.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,212
    Founders Club
    Don’t care. Can’t vote in Georgia.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If true, maybe he evolved his position. I heard that's a very enlightened thing to do.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hitter is dead, dumbass.
    Not in Dazzler's heart. He's more like Hitler than Trump can ever be accused of being. Dazzler is just too filled with his Hitler like rage for Trump and his supporters to see it. Forget the trains, Dazzler wants to be operating the Backhoe.