Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I like to say

That UW racked up a bunch of meaningless yards and points in garbage time against UCLA and we didn't actually have a chance of winning, while also saying that UW basically blew the game in the 4th quarter against Michigan State. TWILTD

Seeing some of this narrative floating around on Friday made me laugh. Can't have it both ways unless you're an angry, old troll like @MikeDamone.

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam

That UW racked up a bunch of meaningless yards and points in garbage time against UCLA and we didn't actually have a chance of winning, while also saying that UW basically blew the game in the 4th quarter against Michigan State. TWILTD

Seeing some of this narrative floating around on Friday made me laugh. Can't have it both ways unless you're an angry, old troll like @MikeDamone.

Offenses tens to get more conservative when protecting a lead it's not ridiculous to think UW could have gotten one stop
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

Garbage time TDs sometimes turn into real TDs.

The shit talking here would have been amazing if we won in OT.

I was high AF and ready to post incoherent gibberish.

My $500 bet on UW and the points was still alive with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter LOL

UW simultaneously got blown out, and was in a close game.

Schrodinger's Husky
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    Furd added serious lipstick points in both UW and Oregon games. Was never going to win either.

UCLA legit beat UW but that one felt different.