Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon vs Stanford kick off

2»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I didn’t realize screaming at the ref was a PF. JFC.

Also, when I watch cfb, I fell like I hear
    “ineligible receiver downfield” more than any other call, including holding. Is that the new focus this season?

Yep, the response to RPOs. Dudes can't be 4 yards down field run blocking when the QB decides to throw it. Shocking "they" did something right.
  • SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Lamest horse collar tackle call I have ever seen. PAC 12 refs are just pathetic
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    Is Nix actually a great athlete? I had no idea.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

Looks like the traffic on I5 was light, ticket takers moved people thorough and Annie Get Your Gun had the night off. Autzen is packed at kickoff

It's pretty obvious. Panning the crowd you see all the weird "look at me" costumes and fucking weirdos you see at Seahawks/Sounders games in Washington. Seahawks stole these fans from UW, if they were ever fans of UW to begin with.

These people would crawl over glass to watch their ducks get revenge on whatever the fuck this Stanford program is now, while dancing to Shout on drugs.

Oregon highlighter pants that go up to their belly buttons. Jfc
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Does Ty Thompson even try? It’s hard for me to imagine this was really a competition with Nix. He clearly has an arm and what not but holy shit he’s like a deer in headlights. And this is clean/up time.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at David Shaw on the sideline giddy over scoring 27 in garbage time.

Water is wet but Jesus, Stanford does.not.give.a.fuck. about being a dumpster fire. Clearly jealous of Vanderbilt.
    Petros licking Stanford’s balls tonight.

Just to clear this up: You don’t need a 4.0 or close to it to be recruited to Furd. Lolz. McCaffewy was like a 3.5 kid with a 23 ACT. JFC. It’s harder than everybody else, but not that hard.
    ntxduck said:

Petros licking Stanford’s balls tonight.

Just to clear this up: You don’t need a 4.0 or close to it to be recruited to Furd. Lolz. McCaffewy was like a 3.5 kid with a 23 ACT. JFC. It’s harder than everybody else, but not that hard.

Loved when Petros was bemoaning Stanford’s tough schedule about having to play usc and ND every year when 1. They insisted on playing usc annually or they wouldn’t agree to divisions and 2. No one is making them play ND and NOGAF bout that “rivalry”
    ND /SC as a rivalry is one those that the sports media machine shoves down our throats. NOGAF

Don’t mean any disrespect to USC of course.
    Petros also fucked up the UW/UO rivalry reference, calling it “more recent”. More recent than what? It’s the best rivalry in the conference and has been for years.

What other rivalry is there in the P12? Tell me? Apple Cup and Civi War are match/ups of disparate programs. Not the same intensity at all. All those are good for are the little man upsets.

SC/UCLA? That shit been dead for decades. The Big Game? Lolz. Ok. ASU/Zona? Zzzzzzzzzz. NOGAF.

Honestly, that’s it by a country mile.

Swaye's Wigwam

Petros also fucked up the UW/UO rivalry reference, calling it “more recent”. More recent than what? It’s the best rivalry in the conference and has been for years.

What other rivalry is there in the P12? Tell me? Apple Cup and Civi War are match/ups of disparate programs. Not the same intensity at all. All those are good for are the little man upsets.

SC/UCLA? That shit been dead for decades. The Big Game? Lolz. Ok. ASU/Zona? Zzzzzzzzzz. NOGAF.

Honestly, that’s it by a country mile.

And one of the reasons why Kevin Warren is going to shove UO and UW down Iowa's throat in terms of realignment.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

How many points did these stiffs put up on the mighty UW?

Less than 27

I think
    edited October 2022

SFGbob said:

Less than 27

I think
    5 pts in both games, just on different sides of the board. Almost identically outcomes for Furd, who probably doesn’t want to be up here again for a while.

In both games, most of those points and their best drives came after the game was out of reach. I thought Oregon brought in “Thompson in Headlights” and shut down the offense too early and gave Stanford too many 3 and outs with plenty of time to put up cosmetic points. Furd was never winning either game. UCLA felt a little different.

P12 refs even more ticky tacky than normal. UW and UO have now been in games where the wefs have been on them. Conspiracy against the PNW IMO.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Less than 27

I think
    5 pts in both games, just on different sides of the board. Almost identically outcomes for Furd, who probably doesn’t want to be up here again for a while.

In both games, most of those points and their best drives came after the game was out of reach. I thought Oregon brought in “Thompson in Headlights” and shut down the offense too early and gave Stanford too many 3 and outs with plenty of time to put up cosmetic points. Furd was never winning either game. UCLA felt a little different.

P12 refs even more ticky tacky than normal. UW and UO have now been in games where the wefs have been on them. Conspiracy against the PNW IMO.
    PAC-12 refs have always been about being part of the game. No matter the commissioner it's always flag day. I'd say 75-80% need to be turfed.